#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

On 1/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, Woz said:

Preparing your child for life's inevitable mishaps and failure. Builds character!

My only question is: when can I stop building character? ...

Dead serious, I will not encourage my son to be a Redskins fan. If he makes the choice to go with the Redskins, I will take as such a sign of love and wanting to have something in common with me, he's willing to throw his own happiness away and family is what really matters. If he chooses another team, it means he's smarter than his old man. Either way I have a winner of a son!

(He has no choice on the Hurricanes however, he will root for them, and he will enjoy it)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Dead serious, I will not encourage my son to be a Redskins fan. If he makes the choice to go with the Redskins, I will take as such a sign of love and wanting to have something in common with me, he's willing to throw his own happiness away and family is what really matters. If he chooses another team, it means he's smarter than his old man. Either way I have a winner of a son!

(He has no choice on the Hurricanes however, he will root for them, and he will enjoy it)

My daughter already has some Redskins clothing and people buy her Redskins stuff because of me. I’m honestly starting to feel bad and feel like I should just start buying her Patriots or Steelers gear. Like I’m a drug addict and don’t want her to follow my footsteps lol

• Like 1

I used to encourage my children to be Redskin fans but not now. One son switched to Miami Dolphins (We have family down there) 3 years ago, another son switched to the Eagles this year (likes how the work as an organization) and one son gave up on the NFL 2 years ago (loves Virginia Tech football). I have started packing all my Redskin items and clothing. I'm going to give it to the Red Cross or Goodwill. I can't support the team anymore. 

• Like 1

What sad too is that I got a D.J. Swearinger jersey cause it seemed that he was going to be the face of the franchise. Its a hard truth to come to when its time to donate jerseys that just have no heart in it anymore. I will love the team, but I simply cannot buy any merch or stuff with their name and logos anymore. 

Honestly, I would love to go up to Redskins park with all of my stuff, and just lay it in the middle of the road or hang it on the gate. Video the act and place it on social media. 

But I dont have time to do this. 

21 minutes ago, mike23md said:

What sad too is that I got a D.J. Swearinger jersey cause it seemed that he was going to be the face of the franchise. Its a hard truth to come to when its time to donate jerseys that just have no heart in it anymore. I will love the team, but I simply cannot buy any merch or stuff with their name and logos anymore. 

Honestly, I would love to go up to Redskins park with all of my stuff, and just lay it in the middle of the road or hang it on the gate. Video the act and place it on social media. 

But I dont have time to do this. 

I'm sure someone could get a group of people together for a tailgate or something at draft time to do this and record it.  

On 1/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Same with mine. The amount of clothing my kids have with purple and yellow on them should be criminal. They have no choice, theyre #GeauxTigers, like it or not. Let me see a sale on a closeout design thats usually in range of $3-4.99 for a tee.  Ill grab 4-5 of them.

I can see why in Ancient Rome wearing the color Purple could carry a penalty upwards of death. Us Bayou Bengals are crazy, and seeing purple amplifies it like a bull seeing red. 

While they own 0 anything burgundy.

So it sounds as if Snyder is back to jumping from behind the scene’s. He knows Brice and Jay have lost all their scapegoat life but apparently Snyder told Todd Bowels he would pay and do whatever he needed for his staff and  Todd didn’t want to come!!! Welp folk we know what this means next year Snyder is going to be talking to Bill Cower and Daniel Jeremiah Luis Riddick and every name that isn’t going to have a position this year and he will be spending the whole season looking for his new screw crew!!!!

• Like 1

It’s hard to believe Bruce and Jay are here after next season but I never expected them to come back after this past season. I’m just trying to convince myself Bruce doesn’t have a lifetime pass to Redskins park and I know I’m wrong. This is depressing. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

It’s hard to believe Bruce and Jay are here after next season but I never expected them to come back after this past season. I’m just trying to convince myself Bruce doesn’t have a lifetime pass to Redskins park and I know I’m wrong. This is depressing. 

Hearing the news about Synder and Bowles gives me hope. Gruden at least better feel like he's in the Hot Seat. Synder may have to be a little more convinced about Allen and if so a no BS coach would want control and it seems Snyder would be willing to give them that, leaving Allen out the door or in a behind the scenes role. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

2019 is going to be a lost season anyway, so there weren't any great HC candidates out there (not that one who rates as great would be interested in this job, but I digress.).  That Snyder is actively leading the charge again means he isn't trusting of everyone to fix the problem, when he actually has some good people in the front office but are hamstrung by Bruce Allen.  If you put this operation solely in the hands of Kyle Smith in a year or two and let him run it, that might be the best bet for returning this team to some semblance of what we used to be. 

45 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

2019 is going to be a lost season anyway, so there weren't any great HC candidates out there (not that one who rates as great would be interested in this job, but I digress.).  That Snyder is actively leading the charge again means he isn't trusting of everyone to fix the problem, when he actually has some good people in the front office but are hamstrung by Bruce Allen.  If you put this operation solely in the hands of Kyle Smith in a year or two and let him run it, that might be the best bet for returning this team to some semblance of what we used to be. 

Synder seems to want to be Jerry Jones Jr so staying behind the scenes can be hard for him. I agree 2019 will be a lost season, maybe he is distrusting Bruce Allen more and more and this is his way of trying to get the team back to winning. Snyder personally reaching out to Bowles and wanting to personally meet with Willams is something I have no problem with. Jay basically lost us Wade Phillips. Bruce Allen seemed to have alot to do with why Scott is gone, so maybe Snyder is doing some things more so on his own to bring in guys he wants. 

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Synder seems to want to be Jerry Jones Jr so staying behind the scenes can be hard for him. I agree 2019 will be a lost season, maybe he is distrusting Bruce Allen more and more and this is his way of trying to get the team back to winning. Snyder personally reaching out to Bowles and wanting to personally meet with Willams is something I have no problem with. Jay basically lost us Wade Phillips. Bruce Allen seemed to have alot to do with why Scott is gone, so maybe Snyder is doing some things more so on his own to bring in guys he wants. 

According to the numerous anonymous sources, he is completely aware of the #FireBruceAllen campaign and is unphased by it.  So Bruce Allen is safe.  I just wonder what his ultimate plan was by meddling in the DC position.