MKnight82

#FireBruceAllen

20 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Surprised the call was not made to Peyton or even Brett. 

Carson Palmer 

On 1/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, Woz said:

Preparing your child for life's inevitable mishaps and failure. Builds character!

My only question is: when can I stop building character? ...

Dead serious, I will not encourage my son to be a Redskins fan. If he makes the choice to go with the Redskins, I will take as such a sign of love and wanting to have something in common with me, he's willing to throw his own happiness away and family is what really matters. If he chooses another team, it means he's smarter than his old man. Either way I have a winner of a son!

(He has no choice on the Hurricanes however, he will root for them, and he will enjoy it)

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Dead serious, I will not encourage my son to be a Redskins fan. If he makes the choice to go with the Redskins, I will take as such a sign of love and wanting to have something in common with me, he's willing to throw his own happiness away and family is what really matters. If he chooses another team, it means he's smarter than his old man. Either way I have a winner of a son!

(He has no choice on the Hurricanes however, he will root for them, and he will enjoy it)

My daughter already has some Redskins clothing and people buy her Redskins stuff because of me. I’m honestly starting to feel bad and feel like I should just start buying her Patriots or Steelers gear. Like I’m a drug addict and don’t want her to follow my footsteps lol

6 hours ago, mike23md said:

Surprised the call was not made to Peyton or even Brett. 

Joe’s leg should be healed by now