#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

So it appears the Jaguars will sign Nick Foles which should take another team ahead of us out of the QB running. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Drew Lock is there when we pick. 

I think Lock fits the bill for something Gruden wants!!!! He give us the best arm we’ve had since Robert. But he can make throws and move and has alittle swag. Can he be a leader. I still like Murray!!! Say what you want the kid is a heck of a ball player!!!!

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So it appears the Jaguars will sign Nick Foles which should take another team ahead of us out of the QB running. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Drew Lock is there when we pick. 

I think he'll be a good pro. Needs to work on accuracy. But I liked what I saw of him this past year (admittedly I didn't see as much as I'd have liked).

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Bruce (talking to Dan): "See? We made the leaderboard!"

Wow, just awful, of course more than 1/2 of that chart is not on Bruce etc. Cerrato, Schottenheimer and Gibbs others had final say last decade. Shanahan had final say from 2010-2013.

Edited by turtle28

35 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Wow, just awful, of course more than 1/2 of that chart is not on Bruce etc. Cerrato, Schottenheimer and Gibbs others had final say last decade. Shanahan had final say from 2010-2013.

1. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM!?!?
  2. Was Allen in the front office in 2010-2013? Yes? He bears some of the blame then.
  3. Even if you really want to go that route:
    1. pre-Allen (2000-2009): 70 wins / 10 years = 7.0 wins/yr
    2. with-Allen (2010-2018): 59 wins / 9 years = 6.56 wins/yr
      1. Shanahan/Allen (2010-2013): 24 wins / 4 years = 6.0 wins/yr
      2. Allen (2014-2018): 35 wins / 5 years = 7.0 wins/yr

Simply put (a phrase I NEVER thought I would ever start):  Vinny Cerrato > Bruce Allen

Keep in mind, when Washington finally divested themselves of the Rat, his only career since has been on a radio show. No other team has EVER considered hiring him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woz said:
  1. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM!?!?
  2. Was Allen in the front office in 2010-2013? Yes? He bears some of the blame then.
  3. Even if you really want to go that route:
    1. pre-Allen (2000-2009): 70 wins / 10 years = 7.0 wins/yr
    2. with-Allen (2010-2018): 59 wins / 9 years = 6.56 wins/yr
      1. Shanahan/Allen (2010-2013): 24 wins / 4 years = 6.0 wins/yr
      2. Allen (2014-2018): 35 wins / 5 years = 7.0 wins/yr

Simply put (a phrase I NEVER thought I would ever start):  Vinny Cerrato > Bruce Allen

Keep in mind, when Washington finally divested themselves of the Rat, his only career since has been on a radio show. No other team has EVER considered hiring him.

Plus @turtle28 completely missed the joke with his "AKSHOOWALLEE IT WAS..."

On 3/3/2019 at 12:50 PM, ripsean21 said:

I think Lock fits the bill for something Gruden wants!!!! He give us the best arm we’ve had since Robert. But he can make throws and move and has alittle swag. Can he be a leader. I still like Murray!!! Say what you want the kid is a heck of a ball player!!!!

Then he should go play baseball. Murray is not even close to the best QB in this weak draft class.