#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Who let this man on national TV?

Guy didn’t do press for 2 years, then he hears the press likes what Kyle Smith did with the draft and immediately books a tv spot.  What a piece of crap.  I don’t think I’ll ever hate someone as much as I hate Brice.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Guy didn’t do press for 2 years, then he hears the press likes what Kyle Smith did with the draft and immediately books a tv spot.  What a piece of crap.  I don’t think I’ll ever hate someone as much as I hate Brice.

That’s basically word for word what went through my head. He’s like that guy at work who gets and takes all the credit constantly messes up and the boss loves him because he’s a kiss ***😂😂😂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Did he get fired? Oh, oh never mind. I’m really over caring about anything that bruce does. I know he’s going to do stupid things, bad PR, take credit for things he doesn’t do, ignore local media who will ask him tough question and only do national media shows a few times a year, put blame on others for his faults and make Doug or Jay go out to the podium as sacrificial lambs. It is what it is, it’s not changing and I can’t worry myself with caring about him anymore.  I just hope our young players continue to develop well and we continue to take next steps to improve as a team on the field bc despite what Bruce says, we’re a LOSER off the field and always will be with him as our team President!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

28th is too high.

They gave the other four passes since they effectively just got their respective jobs (or in Macallum's case, lost it).

8 hours ago, FinSting said:

Just randomly scrolling the forums and see this thread. 

Dang, ya'll don't really like this guy Allen...

He’s more a snake oil salesmen to Redskins fans then an actual positive face as team President. I’m convinced the only reason he is here is bc of his last name and he takes the heat/attention off of our horrible owner Damn Snyder. Snyder is allowed to become a ghost bc Allen takes all his bullets.

Our other front office people are much more adored and respected by the fan base:

* Doug Williams

* Eric Schafer

* Alex Santos

* Kyle Smith

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 3