#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Very true. How many free agent signings have worked out here?

To his credit, Bruce has stayed away from major FA signing (until Collins), so even his failures haven't hurt that much.  While his FAs failures haven't hurt I wouldn't argue he's been good at adding quality FAs either.  

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

To his credit, Bruce has stayed away from major FA signing (until Collins), so even his failures haven't hurt that much.  While his FAs failures haven't hurt I wouldn't argue he's been good at adding quality FAs either.  

He's managed to sign guys. That's arguably the best we can do.

19 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Overpaid for Norman. I think we still have a problem of signing the wrong free agents, but that didn’t start with Bruce Allen, it’s been a continuation of a problem that goes back to 1993 with Casserly. What we’ve done better lately is drafting but since we haven’t really hit on most of the free agents we’ve signed, our team remains mediocre.

Edited by turtle28

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The Brian Lafemina power struggle, and I'm pretty sure that Paul Richardson and Landon Collins are going to be on a FA bust list.  

I sure hope not, but it’s possible. If Richardson stays healthy this year I’m pretty sure he’ll have a year comparable to what he had in 2017 in Seattle, possibly better. 

I can’t think of anyway that Landon Collins will be a bust signing. He’s just a solid football player all the way around.

But, because they’ve signed with the Redskins it’s probable that they don’t play well for us. Still, I just don’t expect it, especially not with Collins.

6 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I went to school with Chip Brierre, funny seeing him on local sports talk.

Definitely weird when stuff like that happens. I went to school with a Hollywood Actor & Actress. The girl, Christina Derosa was on Entourage one show and flashed her rack! Can’t believe I missed out on that in HS, she was a theater geek so I didn’t pay any attention to her... ugh 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:54 AM, Doc Draper said:

Doc’s Universal Truths

The earth is round

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west

what goes up must come down

never buy a timeshare 

Fire Bruce Allen 

What goes up does not have to come back down........I can agree with the rest.

1 hour ago, Marcus21 said:

What goes up does not have to come back down........I can agree with the rest.

Grasshopper- Yes you are correct to point this out.  Newton couldn't conceive of us ever defeating the limits of gravity {\displaystyle F=G{\frac {m_{1}m_{2}}{r^{2}}},}

But I heard from two brothers- what about space travel that escapes gravity and the stock market- so I stand corrected grasshopper

1783107412-tumblr_kzpd7vQ2tr1qa1xnko1_50

ps- only those around 50 or above  will understand this graphic :)

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, Doc Draper said:

1783107412-tumblr_kzpd7vQ2tr1qa1xnko1_50

ps- only those around 50 or above  will understand this graphic :)

I'll give a hint to the 30 something crowd (even though I'm not in the 50 something crew)

51Nk074EjxL._SX385_.jpg

• Like 1

I have no idea what it’s going to take for this guy to get fired? He’s now costing them their best player and doesn’t even seem to be remotely close to the flames. I just don’t get it at all? While I wasn’t a big fan of Kirk, Bruce ruined that relationship and now he’s basically ruining any relationship they had with Trent. It’s almost time to just quit this team. I’m not sure I have the stomach for much more...

Edited by lavar703

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I have no idea what it’s going to take for this guy to get fired? He’s now costing them their best player and doesn’t even seem to be remotely close to the flames. I just don’t get it at all? While I wasn’t a big fan of Kirk, Bruce ruined that relationship and now he’s basically ruining any relationship they had with Trent. It’s almost time to just quit this team. I’m not sure I have the stomach for much more...

The majority of fans will turn on Trent Williams instead of the front office.  Its sickening.  

• Like 3