#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Ultimately Snyder can really do what he wants with the site of Fed Ex, but his first goal is to get a new stadium that he doesn't have to pay much more, just like most of the other NFL owners.  Second goal would be to go back to DC, but he needs to have VA and MD involved in bidding.  Currently no one is interested in it.  

Unless Snyder turns this team around on the field, he'll be tearing down Fed Ex and be spending 2-3 years playing at Maryland's stadium while the new one is being built.

If Dan gets rid of Bruce Allen and hires a proper GM who than hires a good HC, I could see a turn around on the field. The team has some talent, they just need a GM like Dorsey to add to it with the right coach to get player's to produce Wins on the field. 

3 hours ago, e16bball said:

They cut Sendejo because Jordan Matthews (their 2019 FA who signed elsewhere) was cut by the Niners before he qualified under the rules of the comp pick formula. 

Because Matthews and Sendejo essentially canceled each other out, they no longer had a net loss of 3 qualifying FAs from last offseason — only 2. And as such could only net two comp picks in the upcoming draft, instead of the 3 they had been anticipating had Matthews stuck with the Niners. 

Their choice was to cut Sendejo or lose the 2020 comp pick they had anticipated getting for Golden Tate. 

The Ravens did the same thing with Justin Bethel a week or two earlier after the Titans cut Brent Urban. 

Ah, I see. It wasn't so much as getting a pick for Sendejo as having him take up one of the spot. Got it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

If Dan gets rid of Bruce Allen and hires a proper GM who than hires a good HC, I could see a turn around on the field. The team has some talent, they just need a GM like Dorsey to add to it with the right coach to get player's to produce Wins on the field. 

Bruce will be hiring the next coach. He’ll probably just give Callahan the full-time gig and Manusky will get an extension. Just seems like every thing we shouldn’t do we’re doing and unless Dan fires his best friend (he won’t) nothing is going to change. 

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Bruce will be hiring the next coach. He’ll probably just give Callahan the full-time gig and Manusky will get an extension. Just seems like every thing we shouldn’t do we’re doing and unless Dan fires his best friend (he won’t) nothing is going to change. 

Dan talking to new people you'd hope he is willing to break away from Allen pretty soon. 

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

History says that probably won't happen, and pinning our hopes on it really only bums us out even more in the end. 

In a Vacuum I think the best thing for this team long term would be to win 4+ game to end the season and get the offense some swagger and confidence as I believe both of them would really help Haskins Guice and other young guys more then any Draft pick would.

Outside that Vacuum though winning those games would likley mean Bruce doesn't get fired.so also don't want them to win and save that man Job.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

In a Vacuum I think the best thing for this team long term would be to win 4+ game to end the season and get the offense some swagger and confidence as I believe both of them would really help Haskins Guice and other young guys more then any Draft pick would.

Outside that Vacuum though winning those games would likley mean Bruce doesn't get fired.so also don't want them to win and save that man Job.

End of year victories by bad teams do not necessarily transfer to victories the next year. What I'd rather see is them get better and STILL lose.

But yeah, I want us to stay at 1-15 and get a top pick and (hopefully) get Brice fired

• Like 2