#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 AM, turtle28 said:

Coughlin is a great football mind, but one reason he was let go is bc the league or players association (not sure which) found his fines and discipline to be overboard. They advised free agents not to sign in Jacksonville. I don’t think he’ll be in the league again, and frankly, he does need to retire and enjoy what’s left of his life. 

Coughlin Straining the relationship with Ramsey the way he did was stupid. Letting it get to a point where he had to trade away Ramsey was stupid. Also, the Jags owner Khan was beyond stupid for not firing Coughlin mid season to see if he could salvage the relationship with Ramsey before trading him.

He did. They literally met alone a few times and said in the dismissal presser of Coughlin he made up his mind that he was gone back earlier in the fall but was going to let him finish the season.

Ramsey knew Coughlin was gone and didn't have to worry about him anymore. 

Tbh, given our current situation, I'm happy with 2 1sts over a corner who's about to set the market with where we sit.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:33 PM, bigdog44 said:

Fournette is a top RB talent  and fit a major need for them. He wanted to team to play to its defense and it was working great for a while. 
Ramsey went off on Marrone in the sideline, not Tom

He took Fournette over two top QB prospects while having Bortles at QB. He took Taven Bryan because he didn't like Lamar Jackson as a QB (and continued to buy into Bortles). He went out after failing with Blake and overpaid for Foles to make him feel like this was "his team", so he paid him more than he even needed to. He fined players insane amounts while breaking the rules and players in the organization said they weren't sure who to report to between Marrone and Coughlin because Coughlin stepped on Doug's toes. Coughlin single handedly ran off ARob, Ramsey, stopped negotiations prematurely and pissed off our best pass rusher in Ngakoue since Tony Brackens back in July.

I can go on and on. 

Edited by .Buzz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

He did. They literally met alone a few times and said in the dismissal presser of Coughlin he made up his mind that he was gone back earlier in the fall but was going to let him finish the season.

Ramsey knew Coughlin was gone and didn't have to worry about him anymore. 

Tbh, given our current situation, I'm happy with 2 1sts over a corner who's about to set the market with where we sit.

But he didn’t fire Coughlin at the time. Ramsey didn’t trust that Khan would actually do it, obviously.

What exactly is your current situation? Mediocrity w/ Foles at QB?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

But he didn’t fire Coughlin at the time. Ramsey didn’t trust that Khan would actually do it, obviously.

What exactly is your current situation? Mediocrity w/ Foles at QB?

Jalen is literally Deion 2.0. The guy beat to his own drum and didn't listen to vets like Calais about how to carry himself.

I love Jalen the talent and what he did for us while here. Talent wise he would've went down as potentially our best player ever. But he wasn't staying here long term regardless, and I doubt he even stays in LA more than a few years.

As far as our current situation, it's Minshew. There's a chance we look at QBs this year but Minshew has shown plenty enough to think there's a chance at something there given his success and what he's out on tape with limited weapons and poor OL play.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Jalen is literally Deion 2.0. The guy beat to his own drum and didn't listen to vets like Calais about how to carry himself.

I love Jalen the talent and what he did for us while here. Talent wise he would've went down as potentially our best player ever. But he wasn't staying here long term regardless, and I doubt he even stays in LA more than a few years.

As far as our current situation, it's Minshew. There's a chance we look at QBs this year but Minshew has shown plenty enough to think there's a chance at something there given his success and what he's out on tape with limited weapons and poor OL play.

True, I agree with all of that. I wonder what the Titans are going to do w/ Tanehill. You’re division should be competitive for years to come as long as Minshew continues to progress and I think he will bc I like Brisett too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True, I agree with all of that. I wonder what the Titans are going to do w/ Tanehill. You’re division should be competitive for years to come as long as Minshew continues to progress and I think he will bc I like Brisett too.

Tannehill has played too well not to extend. He's playing over his head for sure but they have no other option.

I feel good about Minshew. Worst case he's a good bridge imo. 

Division definitely looks well setup, at least more than it's been for a while. Think it'll take us a year or two to get really competitive unless Minshew ends up really coming along next year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Tannehill has played too well not to extend. He's playing over his head for sure but they have no other option.

I feel good about Minshew. Worst case he's a good bridge imo. 

Division definitely looks well setup, at least more than it's been for a while. Think it'll take us a year or two to get really competitive unless Minshew ends up really coming along next year.

It’s pretty telling how average Marriota is w/o being in a zone read offense when Tanhehill is playing so much better with the same talent. 

Ha! Him and Winston, I didn’t like either as prospects. Winston bc of his turnovers and immaturity and Mariotta bc I thought he needed to be in a zone read offense and w/o it he’d be well, what’s he’s shown to be the last few years just average. The Titans are actually lucky the Dolphins gave up on Tanehill and traded for Rosen. It’s working out well for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

It’s pretty telling how average Marriota is w/o being in a zone read offense when Tanhehill is playing so much better with the same talent. 

Ha! Him and Winston, I didn’t like either as prospects. Winston bc of his turnovers and immaturity and Mariotta bc I thought he needed to be in a zone read offense and w/o it he’d be well, what’s he’s shown to be the last few years just average. The Titans are actually lucky the Dolphins gave up on Tanehill and traded for Rosen. It’s working out well for them.

I was a tad worried when they got Tannehill. The guy isn't amazing but he always seemed solid when healthy with a poorly coached team.

• Like 1

WHAT IS IT? What does Bruce have on Dan to still have a job after his horrible 10 years at his position. Is Dan really this STUPID? After looking at the Redskins record, fans not going to the game and the ones that go hold up signs to “FIRE BRUCE”. When you have more fans in the stadium supporting the visiting team. When you put on any Sports Show and you’re hearing the Redskins are the worst run franchise in the NFL. When you have an A@@@ole saying the Culture is “DAMN GOOD”. What is it going to take for Dan to realize he’s destroying this Franchise. 

And now you hear Bruce isn’t hanging out with Dan. Bruce is parking in the employee parking lot, where he’s never parked before. I am getting “So Tired” of all these guesses, assumptions, rumors, of Bruce maybe getting fired. I really can’t take much more of this BS. Probably because I want him gone so bad. 

They say “GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT”. I hope that saying comes true. 🤞🙏🤞🙏

• Like 1

I'm with Lavar & Adrian, I’m really afraid Dan isn't going to fire Brice. And, bc the team was at least more organized and prepared, I wouldn't be surprised if Brice gives Callahan the permanent HC job. The best we may end up seeing is an entire new defensive coaching staff bc obviously that’s been the only problem with our defense this entire decade! Ugh

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'm with Lavar & Adrian, I’m really afraid Dan isn't going to fire Brice. And, bc the team was at least more organized and prepared, I wouldn't be surprised if Brice gives Callahan the permanent HC job. The best we may end up seeing is an entire new defensive coaching staff bc obviously that’s been the only problem with our defense this entire decade! Ugh

I feel like this is the most expected outcome. Keep status quo in FO, back Callahan and completely wipe out the defensive staff. 

• Like 1