Defending Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (2-3)vs The New York Lowly Giants(1-4)

eagles18

eagles18 with the season saving thread. 

Are we really just gonna give up, when we have more of these celebrations to do? 

CheapGleamingAfghanhound-size_restricted

And this 

giphy.gif

Also this 

eagles_last_dance.gif

‘This Thursday we are facing a Giants team who’s best passer is Odell “ I don’t know why we can’t throw 20 yards” Beckham. Their running back is a stud and that’s pretty much it. Eli is gonna Eli unless Jalen Mills lets Schwartz sleep in the master bedroom tonight, if that’s the case then fully expect a career day from the lesser Manning brother, not named Cooper... 

also this 

Eli-18.gif

A lot has been said about our team in the national media and in this forum,  but what they continue to forget is we still have Carson “Can’t Miss” Wentz. In this league, if you have a great  QB then you will always have a chance. Wentz posted a 115.9 passer rating Sunday in his 3rd game back from a serious knee injury with no pre-season, but the biggest news from that game is how we aren’t the same Eagles squad from a year ago... Yes, we can play the injury excuse,  but that’s taking the easy way out. 

Fate whispers to the warrior, “you cannot withstand the storm,” and the warrior whispers back, “I AM THE STORM”

I fully expect that famous saying to be the motto for this team for the remainder of the season, we win this game and we are leading this division!

AJAYI is out... good, he was talking too much. Wendell to the rescue.

giphy.gif

Onto to 3-3 gentlemen

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Eagles called about Shady McCoy! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/09/report-eagles-called-bills-about-lesean-mccoy/

we need more of this

c2d1afae29aca57bf1285a22ff0741fc.gif

There is too much smoke for there not to be a fire of the Eagles trading for a back.

Shady does make sense as long as we all understand that he isn't that guy in the gif above anymore

Archived