Defending Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (2-3)vs The New York Lowly Giants(1-4)

eagles18

This rain helps our cause, should slow down the Giants passing attack. If this comes down to a battle in the trenches between run games, I like our odds. Inferior backs, but better OL (even with how they've played, Giants OL is just awful), and better run defense (although there's is pretty good too with Damon anchoring the middle).

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Obviously he feels good enough to play, but it's still a pretty dicey predicament. You don't mess around with a high ankle sprain. OV was out for 5 weeks with one. Props to him though. OL are the toughest guys.

OV is also a coward. 

but anyways hopefully miracle at the meadow lands part 5 tonight

11 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Obviously he feels good enough to play, but it's still a pretty dicey predicament. You don't mess around with a high ankle sprain. OV was out for 5 weeks with one. Props to him though. OL are the toughest guys.

Yep playing and being productive/adequate are two different things. With that said I'll still take a 70% Lane Johnson over a fully healthy Big V. Which speaks volumes!

Not good both OT are hobbled. Not good at all.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Yep playing and being productive/adequate are two different things. With that said I'll still take a 70% Lane Johnson over a fully healthy Big V. Which speaks volumes!

Not good both OT are hobbled. Not good at all.

When did Vaitai get bad? He seemed solid last year.

Archived