Week 6: Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Miami Dolphins (3-2)

TheKillerNacho

CHI @ MIA  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Chicago Bears
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Mitchell Trubisky
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Jordan Howard
    • Tarik Cohen
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Kenny Stills
    • Allen Robinson
    • Taylor Gabriel
    • Kevin White
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Trey Burton
    • Jason Sanders
    • Cody Parkey
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bears DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2018 at 12:00 AM

The O-line as a whole did a good job, I am sure it was scheme, smoke and mirrors but they looked as good as at the start of the season. In response to an earlier post of mine Gore said he was gassed and came out that is why Drake was in at the goal line in overtime when he fumbled.

22 minutes ago, Dolphinmeister said:

The O-line as a whole did a good job, I am sure it was scheme, smoke and mirrors but they looked as good as at the start of the season. In response to an earlier post of mine Gore said he was gassed and came out that is why Drake was in at the goal line in overtime when he fumbled.

But wasn't the reason we took a timeout was to allow Gore a breather?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I almost had a heart attack several times. We recovered, and quickly devolved into 3rd and 10. Punted. Game went into OT. We marched down the field, got to the 1 yard line, Drake fumbled in the endzone. Bears march down the field. Parkey does his last duty as an ex-Dolphin and MISSES! We kick the FG in the final seconds.

Drake fumbled the ball after Jesse Davis whiffed hard core on the DT who went on to force the fumble..Drake would have been an absolute goat (in the bad way) had Parkey made that FG, but Davis was useless on that play. Since he's not the guy who fumbled, no one woulda known imo. How do you not block the guy head up on you?? Anyway, still can't believe we won that one! 

46 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Drake fumbled the ball after Jesse Davis whiffed hard core on the DT who went on to force the fumble..Drake would have been an absolute goat (in the bad way) had Parkey made that FG, but Davis was useless on that play. Since he's not the guy who fumbled, no one woulda known imo. How do you not block the guy head up on you?? Anyway, still can't believe we won that one! 

Honestly, I was never overly impressed with Jesse Davis.

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I honestly can't believe we won this game. The whole time I felt like a loss. Still kinda does. Happy we're 4-2 though, versus a tough opponent.

Best thing about this game is the OL. Somehow they found a way to DOMINATE Chicago's defensive front all game long. 0 Sacks for the Bears despite 44 passes by Osweiler. That's insane. Maybe it was the Miami heat, I don't know. But it was definitely nice to see the OL actually not being the worst unit I've ever seen.

I really hope this win won't make the coaching staff consider staring Osweiler when Tannehill is presumably ready to go next week. Osweiler was wholly unimpressive, in my opinion, and showed his poor vision and decision making multiple times this game. The splash plays were mostly the receiver making things happen after the catch. He's definitely a good backup, an upgrade over Matt Moore, but he's definitely not better than Tannehill (when healthy).

It's funny you thought that. I felt like you guys were the better team yesterday. Your OL was dominating our DL and Frank Gore was a beast. The bears D has not been run over like that all year. Brock was pretty accurate too even though he can't pass the ball pass the 10 yard line. 

This is a great win for your team, and a great coaching win. 

I almost had a heart attack watching this game. One take away that I wish Tannehill would learn is to just throw the ball away. The interceptions were bad, but Brock did a fantastic job of getting the ball out, and when nothing was there, he threw it away, instead of taking a sack and getting negative yardage. He made the O-line play better because they knew he wouldn't be standing back there all day with the football. Brock also showed a ton on leadership. He was over encouraging the defense at times, he went over and gave Drake a pep talk when Drake was upset about the fumble. Brock also showed his ability to read a defense, as he made adjustments all game. If Brock had Tannehills athletic ability he would be perfect. As is, I still believe his positives out weigh his negatives. I was waiting on the Dolphins to fold like they always do, but it didn't happen. Don't take this to mean that I want Brock as the long term starter, because I don't, he is limited in what he can do. Brock did however shine a bright light on all the things that Tannehill doesn't do. The defense held tough again, this was a major boost to the season. The Dolphins are right back in the mix.

Archived