Week 7, Bengals-Chiefs flexed to Sunday night

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, Anonymous3 said:

We also beat them with ML the year KC came to Cincinnati like 9-0 and Chad Johnson guaranteed the victory.

Yup, the question though was him coaching against Andy Reid, I think the game you mentioned was Herm Edwards wasn’t it?

13 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Dallas Washington was also a decent pick... did Fox protect? I’m surprised because it’s two in a row for the Chiefs, as hot as they’ve been. Chicago New England also was an option because Pats usually max out on SNF games every year. I’m thinking one or both of those got protected because those games are Fox and CBS (with respect to Dallas and Pats). This backfires if the Bears and Pats win next weekend.

Washington/Dallas sounds pretty horrible if you ask me

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yup, the question though was him coaching against Andy Reid, I think the game you mentioned was Herm Edwards wasn’t it?

Yes, sorry, didn't read the previous post. That was actually **** Vermeil era, lol. Didn't realize how far back I was going, that happened in Lewis' first season.

33 minutes ago, Anonymous3 said:

Yes, sorry, didn't read the previous post. That was actually **** Vermeil era, lol. Didn't realize how far back I was going, that happened in Lewis' first season.

Yeah no way way Herm was 9-0 ever... Trent Green Holmes Roaf Gonzalez teams that never had a defense undefeated that season until the Ocho Cinco game. Time flies...

36 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Washington/Dallas sounds pretty horrible if you ask me

From an outsiders point of view yes, but that is potentially for first place with the richest franchises and the most storied divisional rivalry in the game. That equals ratings.

29 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

From an outsiders point of view yes, but that is potentially for first place with the richest franchises and the most storied divisional rivalry in the game. That equals ratings.

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, no more Dallas primetime games!

22 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

They should be able to do Monday nights like this as well. 

The reason they can't do that is because it would require a game to change dates completely.  If they moved a game from Sunday afternoon to Monday night just 2 weeks in advance, there would undoubtedly be a lot of people that were slated to attend the game that would be unable to attend anymore due to scheduling conflicts

As a Rams fan it sucks but I understand it. Even with Jimmy G I doubt it would be that good of a game.  

I would really like to see the saints and Rams game get flexed...that has epic shootout written all over it...I also think it will be the Rams first loss...

28 minutes ago, Riftty said:

As a Rams fan it sucks but I understand it. Even with Jimmy G I doubt it would be that good of a game.  

I would really like to see the saints and Rams game get flexed...that has epic shootout written all over it...I also think it will be the Rams first loss...

The 49ers almost beat you last year with Brian Hoyer at QB... why is it a foregone conclusion that the rams would blow the 49ers out with Jimmy Geesus under center?

3 hours ago, N4L said:

The 49ers almost beat you last year with Brian Hoyer at QB... why is it a foregone conclusion that the rams would blow the 49ers out with Jimmy Geesus under center?

Honestly just because I'm not that impressed with Jimmy like everyone else. If they still had McKinnon I think they would be a threat. But once he went down it just changed the whole dynamic of the team. 

The Seahawks were and still are the only threat to the Rams for the division crown. This year and even into the next couple season's.

Archived