Free agents signings your team made years ago that you laugh at now.

TecmoSuperJoe

I was randomly thinking of the time the 49ers signed Darrell Jackson. Then laughed. Or the time Mike Singletary signed WR Brandon Jones because he was a good blocker or some BS. Then of course there was Brian Westbrook, and Reggie Bush was maybe the worst of all. I'd add Lawrence Phillips, but that signing just make me angries. 

Entertain me with your stories. 

This thread was meant for the Saints. Oooof, we've had some bad ones.

-Brandon Browner
-Jason David
-Coby Fleener
-Jairus Byrd (cringe)
-CJ Spiller

There's plenty more, but those pop off the top of my head. Byrd hurt the most cus it was big money and it caused us to give up one of my favorite players, Malcolm Jenkins, who has turned into an All-Pro FS in Philly

Our biggest FA signing last year was Jeremy Maclin, who is currently not employed, so yeah. We also signed Austin Howard, who is also currently not employed. We also signed Tony Jefferson, who is actually really bad at anything where he's not playing in the box and even then he's like maybe average.

Oh, but we also got Alex Collins so that's neat.

Raiders during the last years of Al win this thread...

WR Javon Walker - 6yr/55 mil. 15 rec in 11 games.

CB Deangelo Hall - 7yr/70 mil. Played 8 games and was cut.

FS Gibril Wilson - 6yr/39 mil. Cut after one bad season.

DT Tommy Kelly - 7yr/51 mil. JAG who was given this contract when he was recovering from a torn ACL.

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Our biggest FA signing last year was Jeremy Maclin, who is currently not employed, so yeah. We also signed Austin Howard, who is also currently not employed. We also signed Tony Jefferson, who is actually really bad at anything where he's not playing in the box and even then he's like maybe average.

Oh, but we also got Alex Collins so that's neat.

Can't you go back more than a year? Don't you remember Dominique Foxworth? Or Elvis Grbac? :)

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Can't you go back more than a year? Don't you remember Dominique Foxworth? Or Elvis Grbac? :)

I don't want to go back more than 1 year because I'll get PTSD.

Like when we signed Devin Hester. Or Michael Huff. Or Kendrick Lewis. Or Conner Barwin. Or Shareece Wright OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING

Archived