Free agents signings your team made years ago that you laugh at now.

TecmoSuperJoe

On 10/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, WindyCity said:

Mike Glennon

Nah, he was terrible dont get me wrong, but we're talking about the franchise that signed Kordell Stewart.  Traded a 1st round pick for Rick Mirer.  Signed Frank Omiyale and a broken down Orlando Pace who couldn't even beat J'marcus Webb.  Gave $6M to a WR who would get 0 catches as a Bear.  Mike Glennon served his purpose for the most part.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:17 PM, Malfatron said:

packers signed longtime rival Jim Mcmahon as their backup qb in 1995.

then the packers win the superbowl in 96 and that basterd gets a ring.

and then mcmahon shows up to the white house celebration in a Bears jersey

+1 for space cop avi

On 10/9/2018 at 6:19 PM, samsel23 said:

Kendrell Bell is really the only one that comes to mind for the Chiefs.

Signing a 3-4 OLB coming off knee injuries to play in a 4-3.  

Quite a few other busts, but that’s really the only I can think of that was huge money.

Bell definitely played ILB in Pittsburgh for the 3-4. He most likely busted out more because of the injuries you mentioned (also the only reason Pittsburgh let him leave).

I always love the bounce back guys like when Jeremiah Trotter is killing the DC team while on the 2004 Eagles and Snyder is still paying Trotter more than the Eagles are paying him.

LG was doing that for the Patriots against the Steelers after puff-puff-pulled over with LeVeon Bell.

The animated corpse of Blaine Bishop trying to cover Joe Jurevicius in the 2002 NFCCG to close out Veterans Stadium might be my worst memory of free agents gone bad.

Archived