Around the NFL - Week 6 - Philly wants your RB

WizardHawk

19 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Actually. I wonder if Stephen had actually planned this ahead and made a deal with Richards to be brought in on that kind of promise. Cause really he is a bit too talented to be brought in as a simple DB coach when really he should be DC someplace right now.

I think the plan probably was more for him to be in place if Marinelli decided to retire. RM is also in last year of contract and I don't expect him to return in 2019 regardless outcome.

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I want to believe this to be true. But this is no more then gloating ideas. Probably not even a discussion within the teams. But I would trade our 2nd for cooper. 

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/11/should-the-raiders-trade-wr-amari-cooper-to-the-dallas-cowboys/amp/

No but if Gruden and Carr goes sour, I would consider trading Dak and a 1st round for Carr. 

15 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I think the plan probably was more for him to be in place if Marinelli decided to retire. RM is also in last year of contract and I don't expect him to return in 2019 regardless outcome.

I agree. I think Richard prob. have a private agreement with the Jones that he is next to be DC. And if JG gets fired. Well...maybe HC. 

Dak and Carr have been about as close to statistically identical as you can get since Dak entered the league in 2016. And Carr had two years under his belt before Dak was drafted. Both had a great 2016. Followed by a 22 TD 13 INT 2017. And both are off to a rough start this year.

Why would you trade a first for Carr? Even if you got to keep Dak. 

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Not a Garrett fan, but I'm glad we don't have Gruden more. 

I really don't get his plan...it's like he accepted the Raiders job just to kill the team for trading him 

Archived