Around the NFL - Week 6 - Philly wants your RB

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Given how dumb the Raiders are, I’d offer something like a 2nd in 2020 and a 4th in 2021 for those two.

It's wild what Gruden is doing to that franchise, especially considering they moving soon. Davis is going to take a garbage team to Vegas. 

11 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It's wild what Gruden is doing to that franchise, especially considering they moving soon. Davis is going to take a garbage team to Vegas. 

If that’s the case, I’d be happy to throw in a conditional 5th in 2022 for Derek Carr...

7 hours ago, D82 said:

I really don't get his plan...it's like he accepted the Raiders job just to kill the team for trading him 

Its not that complicated a plan. He wants to build a cheap young team of his guys through the draft. Worked for Jimmy. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

For Cooper? I'd say a second.

What about a package?  I think the Raiders need help at linebacker and with Smith and LVE, I don't think we need Lee as much as we once did.  

Would you trade a 3rd round pick, Sean Lee. and either T-Will or Hurns, or Thompson for Cooper.

Just so you guys know, I have bought season tickets to the raiders when they move to Vegas.  It’s more of a support Vegas thing than a Raiders thing.  But that being said, I think Gruden has the right idea in building the team.  Get rid of the players who don’t buy in and stock draft picks.  You can see how fast a team can turn it around with good moves.  It’s the same thing that Parcells did with every team he coached.  I’d be willing to bet good money the raiders will have a quality team in 3-4 years.

10 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Just so you guys know, I have bought season tickets to the raiders when they move to Vegas.  It’s more of a support Vegas thing than a Raiders thing.  But that being said, I think Gruden has the right idea in building the team.  Get rid of the players who don’t buy in and stock draft picks.  You can see how fast a team can turn it around with good moves.  It’s the same thing that Parcells did with every team he coached.  I’d be willing to bet good money the raiders will have a quality team in 3-4 years.

This sounds like the start of a "Its not you, its me" speech. 

Archived