Week 6 GDT: Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Chrissooner49er said:

Yep. 

Can't believe I am actually looking forward to the Draft already! Disgusting. :$ 

I hate that feeling.

Been there since the Rams molested us week 1 season lost. Who are you looking at the draft? Biggest needs. I’m hoping you guys get some more wins so we are a lock on Bosa.

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

Been there since the Rams molested us week 1 season lost. Who are you looking at the draft? Biggest needs. I’m hoping you guys get some more wins so we are a lock on Bosa.

Edge rusher, edge rusher, edge rusher. If this team goes any other way, it'll be pretty inexcusable (unless we somehow get Demarcus Lawrence...then I'd understand) 

I told @Forge before last week that I was smelling a 4-5 game winning streak coming for the Packers. They probably would have won last week if Crosby hadnt of missed 4 field goals and an extra point. 

Rodgers has been injured this year but looks completely healthy now. He was moving well the past two weeks. 

I just don't see how we win this game.. Rodgers is going to have all day to throw and our corners won't be able to keep up with guys like davante adams. 

We will need to score 30+ points to win. 

Tough sledding ahead. 

17 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Who else?! BOSA! You can hope for those wins, but I have no confidence they will happen. None.

Sigh.

Remember when all our big runs last year happened behind the left side of the OL? Well, that hasn't been the case this year and the biggest reason for that has been McGlinchey. He still can get better in pass protection, but man is he a beast in the run game. Wasn't all that thrilled with the pick but he certainly looks to be the goods. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Remember when all our big runs last year happened behind the left side of the OL? Well, that hasn't been the case this year and the biggest reason for that has been McGlinchey. He still can get better in pass protection, but man is he a beast in the run game. Wasn't all that thrilled with the pick but he certainly looks to be the goods. 

Whoa! That is impressive!

It did take me about 8-12 hours to really like McG. I was absolutely shocked at first and dismayed. Did not think OL was necessary in the 1st. However, he, Pettis and Warner are my fave picks of '18.

Persons and McG are making a positive impact on that right side.

8 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Whoa! That is impressive!

It did take me about 8-12 hours to really like McG. I was absolutely shocked at first and dismayed. Did not think OL was necessary in the 1st. However, he, Pettis and Warner are my fave picks of '18.

Persons and McG are making a positive impact on that right side.

Oh yeah, Person has been our 2nd best OL behind McGlinchey or 3rd if you think Staley has been better. Our OL as a whole has been good. That's what is the disappointing part about losing Jimmy G. Offense I felt was going to take off soon with Jimmy G seemingly getting in rhythm and the OL being good. Then of course Goodwin being hurt hasn't helped matters at all. Just all bad losing our starting QB, RB and WR. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, Person has been our 2nd best OL behind McGlinchey or 3rd if you think Staley has been better. Our OL as a whole has been good. That's what is the disappointing part about losing Jimmy G. Offense I felt was going to take off soon with Jimmy G seemingly getting in rhythm and the OL being good. Then of course Goodwin being hurt hasn't helped matters at all. Just all bad losing our starting QB, RB and WR. 

The main thing with Person is he doesn't look impressive or makes those eye-popping plays. He just is a really solid guy that fits this scheme really well. 

5 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

The main thing with Person is he doesn't look impressive or makes those eye-popping plays. He just is a really solid guy that fits this scheme really well. 

Makes sense, it was the only Baalke draft worth a damn lol. 

Archived