Week 6 GDT: Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Madridista said:

It is truly incredible that I waste my time with this joke every week. Embarrassment of a franchise.

I'll say it again: I feel terrible for Kyle Shanahan. I don't know what he was thinking taking this job

Then stop following them.

Just now, Madridista said:

It is truly incredible that I waste my time with this joke every week. Embarrassment of a franchise.

I'll say it again: I feel terrible for Kyle Shanahan. I don't know what he was thinking taking this job

He could have called a run on 3rd and 3. If we get the first down, great. If we don't, we burn 39 seconds + a 10 second punt. 

Instead, he calls a deep pass that gets intercepted, no time off the clock. 

Idiotic play call. IDIOTIC.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mabin is getting COOKED the last two drives. My goodness has he been bad. Like what are you playing here? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mabin again. Yeah, lets not play Spoon because he got beat in week 2 against Detroit like crazy in the 4th quarter!

Sherman's penalty was the game. 

Yep. I said it when it happened. The camera flashed to Buckner when that penalty was called and I swear you could see it on his face. 

1 minute ago, Madridista said:

It really wasn't that bad. We stuck with a good team even though we're rocking a backup QB and 3/4 string RB. Let's be real, this was a way better game than you expected.

Archived