Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

Week 6 GDT: Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, except Fournette ;):P

Still would have been a better pick lol

31 minutes ago, John232 said:

Really hate the Mahommes hindsight game. Pointless. Nothing interesting about. Just waxing sad. 

Well when a QB of that caliber gets drafted 7 picks after your pick its going to be brought up. For a very long time. By every teams fanbase who didnt draft him with a QB need  

I am all for trading Thomas for the right package, because it would open the door for us to take Ed Oliver. That guy is unblockable. 

So, if you want a fun (or horrifying) time, look at the last of these football outsider's DVOA charts. Look at passes to the offense's right versus passes to the offense's left. And then look at deep passes to the offense's right. And deep passes to the offense's left. And then laugh/cry.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Edited by JIllg
Forgot link like a dummy.

I'm still in the wait and see mode as far as Mahomes goes. He really doesn't have that many starts yet. To expect his performance to continue on this trajectory is not too likely. 

It is a shame Saleh is misusing Thomas. I was (and still am) very happy with the pick. For one thing, this is the first time Armstead has stayed somewhat healthy in his career. I doubt we keep Armstead once his contract is up (though I would certainly like to go back to the 3-4...Saleh isn't impressing me).