Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

32 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

I'll tell you guys what, if the Redskins mortgage their future to get their guy in Haskins instead of trading for Rosen and the Giants try to make the Daniel Jones experiment work, they'll be thanking themselves in three years when they're significantly better than the G-men. He's that much better than Rosen or Jones IMO. Last year I was praying we traded up instead of getting stuck with Rosen.

Agreed

32 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

It’s just such a Dan Snyder move!!! This team has selected so well and it never shapes because we’re chasing the elusive QB and it’s just not the right time. Finish shaping the roster first!!! A year or two of hope doesn’t sell tickets like a 10 year shot at real talent to make runs with!!!

While I tend to agree, it depends on how Haskins or whoever we trade up for/draft at 15 develops. Things were going awesome w/ RG3 and the team until he hurt his knee and the fanbase believed we’d be kings of the league w/ him for a decade.

Edited by turtle28

13 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Ok

Just saw 

Vegas has Haskins as the 3rd overall pick at +1000

Just sayin'

"Breaths sigh of relief"

wow, I think we might be trading up with the Jets, gentleman.

if we do, I hope it's for Lock or Haskins 

if it's Daniel Jones, I will cry!

Easy money though if we have to suffer as redskins fans it’s always nice to profit off of their stupidity right!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Ok

Just saw 

Vegas has Haskins as the 3rd overall pick at +1000

Just sayin'

"Breaths sigh of relief"

wow, I think we might be trading up with the Jets, gentleman.

if we do, I hope it's for Lock or Haskins 

if it's Daniel Jones, I will cry!

Jets want to trade out of 3, I read that yesterday.

So, that could be the target and I like you hope if we do it that we take Haskins or Lock and not Jones.

Like every year it seems we’re selling the farm for a QB and they don’t for the ones worth it then they give the farm for the ones that aren’t!!!! Blame Jay all you want but he came into a team void of talent. They actually started to invest in trenches looked to have a plan and kept blundering the position since starting with McNabb!!!! It’s every other year its a joke!! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting different results!!! Even if it is Murray or atleast Haskins to settle I have huge doubts!!!

So the reports is they want to get into the top 5 for Daniel jones.

SMOKE SCREEN ALL OVER IT!

IMO the giants want jones at 17. This could possibly force them to take him at 6 if we don’t trade up if they really want Jones as their guy.

this would mean if the Raiders don’t select Haskins that he would move further down. Therefor if we traded up for him that we would give up a little less for not moving up as far.

now I don’t believe Bruce is smart enough to think this way but that’s how I see it

which also means that the cardinals would be even more desperate to drop the price on Rosen if they know we have a shot at Haskins

Edited by LoganF89
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

IMO the giants want jones at 17. This could possibly force them to take him at 6 if we don’t trade up if they really want Jones as their guy.

this would mean if the Raiders don’t select Haskins that he would move further down. Therefor if we traded up for him that we would give up a little less for not moving up as far.

now I don’t believe Bruce is smart enough to think this way but that’s how I see it

which also means that the cardinals would be even more desperate to drop the price on Rosen if they know we have a shot at Haskins

I have a hard time not trading up and not coming away with Murray!!!

9 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

More likely the Jets are leaking this to force the Giants to trade from 6 to 3.  Best way to force someone's hand is to threaten a division rival is going to jump you for your guy.  

• Like 1