Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Deandre Baker CB UGA 

That was my other thought. If people prefer Baker, I've got no problem with it.

Still, that 14 pick situation is arguably the worst possible lineup. (in reality, if this came up, the pick would likely be Drew Lock.)

Drew Lock is a pretty easy selection here and it has @lavar703 more excited than I’ve seen him on this board since he first joined 12 years ago!

Other options are Jonah Williams to play LG or OLB Clenin Ferrell.

I hear what people are saying about the corners (Baker or Greedy Williams) but the only reason I used to have corner as something we’d take in round 1 was because I envisioned Josh Norman getting cut. It seems to me that Norman isn’t going to get cut, and since that is the case, a QB to develop for the future, a starting ROLB or starting LG way outweigh the need to take a corner in round 1 in this draft and all 3 players are pretty equal in talent level.

With Norman staying it means that we have a #1 corner in Norman, Dunny & Moreau competing to be the # 2 & 3 corners and DRC competing with Stroman, Alexander, Danny Johnson, Josh Holsey and probably a mid or late round pick for our last 2 or 3 corner spots.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Would you guys give a 2nd for Rosen or rather take Lock at 15?

So Lock or Baker?

Much rather trade a 2nd for Rosen IMO. Getting a starting QB for a 2nd is better than getting a possible future starting QB for a 1st round pick by selecting Drew Lock.

Edited by turtle28

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Alright just gonna give you guys Baker here. No interest in Metcalf?

No, I think he’s going to have trouble getting open in the NFL. He has speed and athleticism but not good quickness/change of direction. He seems more Josh Doctson than Julio Jones.