Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

3 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I wouldn't lie to ya about that. It was near the first part of the interview right after the qb topic was discussed the first part of interview.  It's on the live stream.

No I must have missed it.  What were his words exactly?  

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Daniel Jones just put up a 4.67 40. Thats pretty dang good for a 6'5 qb. Hes over a tenth faster than Pernie.

A much better athlete than I expected. Getting ready to throw here in a bit.

He might be awesome, I question his ceiling. Comes off as nerdy, a guy that looks like he needs a good punch to the face. Ya know, kinda like Eli Manning 

On Ryan Anderson. Said hes chomping at the bit, was tough on him sitting behind Preston Smith. Said now is the time for him to keep his mouth closed and show it on the field.

On Ereck Flowers. Said they're excited to see what he can do at guard under Callahan. Believe it or not he actually compared him to Brandon Scherff moving from tackle to guard. They are high on him, hard to believe what I was hearing on that one

1 minute ago, Bo Duke said:

He might be awesome, I question his ceiling. Comes off as nerdy, a guy that looks like he needs a good punch to the face. Ya know, kinda like Eli Manning 

Yeah. He just looks while hes warming up like hes ready to marry the worlds top supermodel within the next 3 years.

Makes me like the kid actually.

12 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Kevin O'Connell at Duke pro day. Rumor is they're going to have leftovers from Gruden and Grier dinner. I guess sushi will hold. Its only been a week. Skins did the right thing though and kept it warm.

O.o :D

This is a different workout than Ive seen. Since Duke doesnt have much talent, DJ is running huddles, giving directions after every so many throws. Also looking away from the targets, to show he can draw off defenders.

His arm. Isnt looking bad as I expected, which is good for him. Seems quicker and smoother to set and throw than guys at the other pro days just going through motions all relaxed.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

9 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I know its just a pro day but he looks really accurate. Its either him or Lock at 15 guys. Giants at 17 is kind of worrisome though. They could take pass rusher at 6 and then jump to 14 to get back ahead of us if they wanted to 

Let them, these QBs blow.

• Like 2