Todd Haley Scheme

tannenballs

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It is changing under Baker though, tyrod ran the ball a lot as a qb. 

When he gets back from concussion I'd use him the way the rwvns use Lamar.

why? We have seen what a Tyrod rushing attack offense looks like, it looks like disappointment. Im not taking Baker off the field for a tyrod package

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

why? We have seen what a Tyrod rushing attack offense looks like, it looks like disappointment. Im not taking Baker off the field for a tyrod package

Yeah I'd use Tyrod like the Patriots use their backup QB. No disrespect to him and he should be a good goalline QB but I'm keeping him on the bench.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I'd use Tyrod like the Patriots use their backup QB. No disrespect to him and he should be a good goalline QB but I'm keeping him on the bench.

The only time I would want to use Tyrod is if it’s a crucial moment and I want to confuse the opposing team into burning a time out.

again, if we want to use a wildcat type package with Tyrod, I rather put Duke back there. Hell he might be able to make a better pass if needed. Which kinda sucks because I really liked Tyrod going into the season. Great leader and I’m glad he helped this team develop from the moment he landed in Cleveland. 

8 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

The Todd Haley scheme in a nutshell: Become head coach of the Cleveland Browns.

That’s the Todd haley evil scheme! I could just imagine him watching that first episode of Hardknocks in a big swivel chair. After his altercation with Hue, he spun 180 degrees, looked out over the city and started his evil laugh. Ended by saying F’ing Kicker under his breath 

Archived