Erick Flowers--Could He Thrive As A Guard?

Just Want A Title

Erick Flowers was pretty bad as a LT.  He always seemed more of a RT to me.  He is listed at 6'6" and 315Lbs so he has decent size.  However, could he be most suited to playing inside at guard?  I think the Lions should kick the tires on him if he is willing to slide inside to guard.  He may not be a very good tackle but at the very least, he could be decent depth as a back-up guard.  Who knows, maybe a change of scenery could help him become a decent backup at RT.  Thoughts?  

He's lazy. He won't thrive anywhere or at any position. He failed at LT. he failed at RT. He got caught off-guard by Calais Campbell not being a "speed guy"... Flowers is trash. He doesn't even study his opponents and you can bet he doesn't study and evaluate himself because he hasn't gotten any better over the past few years. I doubt Patricia and company would go for a guy who is so lazy that he's going to kick himself out of the league.

11 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

He's lazy. He won't thrive anywhere or at any position. He failed at LT. he failed at RT. He got caught off-guard by Calais Campbell not being a "speed guy"... Flowers is trash. He doesn't even study his opponents and you can bet he doesn't study and evaluate himself because he hasn't gotten any better over the past few years. I doubt Patricia and company would go for a guy who is so lazy that he's going to kick himself out of the league.

You just made my day. If I could vote for post of the year, this would be it! 

Archived