IDOG_det

GOTW  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #2 Georgia @ #13 LSU
    • #7 Washington @ #17 Oregon
    • #6 West Virginia @ Iowa State
    • #15 Wisconsin @ #12 Michigan

I get Bosa is out, but they got hot and ran out Indiana last week. I get that Minnesota got blown out recently and wanted to show fight in a big spotlight game for them. At a certain point when your amongst the elite there’s a time you have to separate yourself from mediocre programs. They haven’t done that at all today.

Just now, MD4L said:

If I’m correct the last time Ohio State beat an unranked team in the Big 10 by less than 10 was against Northwestern in 2016.

I don’t think Iowa was ranked last year when they destroyed us. That stat could be true of home games though. 

Not an elite team right now. They need a bye week badly. Really banged up on defense. I don’t know what to make of the OL. Not a contender in the playoffs the way they are now though. 

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t think Iowa was ranked last year when they destroyed us. That stat could be true of home games though. 

Not an elite team right now. They need a bye week badly. Really banged up on defense. I don’t know what to make of the OL. Not a contender in the playoffs the way they are now though. 

I meant at home. It’s just nonsensical how their playing down to this team. They normally trash teams like Minnesota, but perhaps bc they haven’t Minnesota in quite  sometime they sleep walked past this team.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I meant at home. It’s just nonsensical how their playing down to this team. They normally trash teams like Minnesota, but perhaps bc they haven’t Minnesota in quite  sometime they sleep walked past this team.

They looked bad last week too so I think there are some legit issues needing figured out right now. They’d be in some real trouble without Haskins even against these mediocre teams. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

They looked bad last week too so I think there are some legit issues needing figured out right now. They’d be in some real trouble without Haskins even against these mediocre teams. 

Fair enough. When people look at this 16 point victory it’ll be smooth sailing. They didn’t cover though. Not even close

Archived