Week 6 GDT: KC @ NE

onejayhawk

This is the big one. The defending AFC Champions and four-time SB winning Patriots at their house. This is not like game #1 last year. The Patriots have had time to work in their big changes. Dr.LDT is out as is Houston. It's a big challenge. Maybe these girls can make it easier.

Chiefs.PNG

I remember being in marching band uniform under challenging conditions. I imagine the cheerleaders will have similar stories about that rainy day.

This is so very different from the last time we played New England. Mr. B is a master of defensive schemes. We will see if they work.

J

Broncos fan here.

Mahomes is ridiculous. You guys deserve a quality quarterback. Not sure if I want you to win or not - not because you are a division rival - but because everytime you do, Brady goes to the Super Bowl. But this has game of the year potential and I am looking forward to some good football.

I want Brady to fade away so bad. Add to this that Devey plays RG instead of LDT. It's time to let K. Hunt shine. Control TOP. Keep Brady off the field. With all the PM hype, I don't think will expect a Chiefs strong running game. Throw in the jet sweep with Hill (maybe they'll expect that), some passing to Kelce and Chiefs can knock 'em off.

If NE gets ahead PM may need to ramp up his attack. The final score then balloons to 38, 30 Chiefs. Otherwise it's Chiefs 27, Brady 24

25 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

dang. Game time in 1hr. and this place is a morgue.

I can't speak for everyone, but I try to avoid the forum during the game. I'm sure I'll read some and post (mostly in Gen Chat). But I want to watch and enjoy the game rather than analyze everything as it happens.

Archived