Any word on Lattimore?

Mid Iowa

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

So Lattimore got dinged in the head by friendly fire Monday night and I haven't heard a word since.

Any word on what's going on, other than I assume he's in concussion protocol.

I heard he's fine and would play this week if we had a game. But nothing official at all.

I'm not too worried right now , but would like some official updates  

13 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

It didn't really seem to change our defense much.

Either Alex Smith was rattled, or our secondary played better than they've played all season.

I think our team played well for the most part, but I also think alex Smith was straight garbage.  

On 10/10/2018 at 6:09 PM, Mid Iowa said:

It didn't really seem to change our defense much.

Either Alex Smith was rattled, or our secondary played better than they've played all season.

that game was one of the few times ever in the Payton era that I thought our 4 man rush was ferocious for most of the night. Pass rush might've had something to do with it

2 hours ago, Fray32 said:

that game was one of the few times ever in the Payton era that I thought our 4 man rush was ferocious for most of the night. Pass rush might've had something to do with it

Redskins also blocked terribly as well.  Alex Smith was afraid to throw deep, and the few times he did were horrible passes minus 1 or two exceptions.

I like what we did, but I'm going to keep things realistic and admit it may have had just as much to do with how terrible they were.  

The last I heard is that Lattimore is still in concussion protocol due to the fact the Saints haven't practiced since last Monday night's game.
I'm sure today will possibly tell a different story as the Saints are back in full swing for the coming weekend's matchup at the Ravens.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

He’s still in concussion protocol, but was listed as “full” participant in Wednesday practice 

i don’t know what that means 

I'm guessing that means they gave him his helmet back? If so, a good sign. Nick Underhill tweeted he was full go.

All said, the additional bright side is the play by Justin Hardee (I assume the owner of the burger joint Hardee's (love the #3, mushroom & Swiss with curly fries)) who not only stepped in well, but also got an pick (very rare for us) in that same game. Get that kid in the mix!

Archived