Gameday Thread - Redskins vs. Packers 8/19

MKnight82

We have to play better than last week don't we? Hopefully the starters play a half and get into a rhythm. I really hope the running game gets going, particularly Perine. 

Mom definitely looking forward to the defense continuing to play well as they did last week. Hopefully Fuller rebounds. 

I watched the game afterwards and Colt took a hell uv a beating. Hes not a replacement for Kirk but I still like him as a number 2. Our line was the worst I can remember them playing goig back to when Sonny had 2 seconds to throw in the 60's. Playing backup QB for us with that line who was only worse at run blocking then there terrible pass blocking, receivers who were clueless about routes, and running backs not picking up blitzes reminded me of Colt resembling an MMA practice dummy. Im really surprised he didnt get injured. 

12 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

I watched the game afterwards and Colt took a hell uv a beating. Hes not a replacement for Kirk but I still like him as a number 2. Our line was the worst I can remember them playing goig back to when Sonny had 2 seconds to throw in the 60's. Playing backup QB for us with that line who was only worse at run blocking then there terrible pass blocking, receivers who were clueless about routes, and running backs not picking up blitzes reminded me of Colt resembling an MMA practice dummy. Im really surprised he didnt get injured. 

He got crushed by Bowser on one of those right? If you can't say anything else about McCoy, he's a tough dude.

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Except in National Title games.

Dude he got murdered in that one. Didn't he break his throwing thumb or something or an obvious concussion. I remember he was pretty banged up.

Archived