Trades?

cattleman78

2 minutes ago, cattleman78 said:

Any trades you think Dorsey might make before the deadline? I think he may try to get a w.r.  With two third and fifth rounders we have some extra ammo. I heard a rumor Eagles interested in trading for a runner.

I heard they were interested in LeSean McCoy

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I'd be down to buy low on Devante Parker, Dante Fowler, one of the Ravens TEs (preferably Mark Andrews--four TE on active roster), Shane Rey, and of course Gareon Conley.

Also, get Kai back.

I’d be down with any of that. I thought we’d have traded for Fowler already.

I really liked Parker in the draft until his moms comments. I bet they change their tune now.

Just now, pnies20 said:

I’d be down with any of that. I thought we’d have traded for Fowler already.

I really liked Parker in the draft until his moms comments. I bet they change their tune now.

Yeah, they're understandable comments. I forgot that the trade deadline is coming up.

#excited

9 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Fowler, Dee Ford, Shaq Lawson, Rey, Conley, DeDe Westbrook, Golden Tate

would not be surprised to hear Collins, Taylor, or Ogbah In trade talks. 

I would love Dede. I thought he had first round talent coming out of the draft. He and baker need to reconnect. 

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Good thinking. Once the Trojan horse that is Tyrod Taylor gets there, he'll take them out of playoff contention and make the pic even better. Good thinking.

Took the Bill's to the playoffs last year, they are playing bad, tyrod is the man ????

Archived