Trades?

cattleman78

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Maybe left. At least worth a try to see if it works. Even if it isn't permanent, try it when one of our tackles is getting owned all day. Try something.

If the line stays as is, I wouldn't be shocked if Haslam stepped in. He came right out with it during the presser yesterday: "we need to do a better job of protecting Baker..." or something along those lines.

44 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

why would they trade him for that? he is helping them get to a super bowl

never said they would....BUT

He is 5th on the team in targets not that far ahead of the teams 6th pass target getter... on pace for 200 yards receiving on the season...in his final year of the contract.

He provides some security in depth, but for his role Demetrius Harris and/or Damarcus Robinson can fill that role...

My post about conley was about my desire to help Baker not the likelihood of the chiefs doing that deal.

6 minutes ago, shuudawg76 said:

It looks pretty uneventful for us at the moment.  However, if something DOES start to go down.....I sure hope they remember to fax the deal over in time this year!

Sashi could come out tomorrow and say he didn't intend to tank that trade, and I still wouldn't believe him.  Unsung hero of that deadline.

5 minutes ago, shuudawg76 said:

It looks pretty uneventful for us at the moment.  However, if something DOES start to go down.....I sure hope they remember to fax the deal over in time this year!

Depends on the deal though? I am glad we didn't send out chubb and tyrod picks over for aj mc

22 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

never said they would....BUT

He is 5th on the team in targets not that far ahead of the teams 6th pass target getter... on pace for 200 yards receiving on the season...in his final year of the contract.

He provides some security in depth, but for his role Demetrius Harris and/or Damarcus Robinson can fill that role...

My post about conley was about my desire to help Baker not the likelihood of the chiefs doing that deal.

Makes sense from where you are coming from. Just was thinking from the Chiefs point. But agreed, would like to see him here too

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t like how we are always “rumored” to be interested in guys but never actually land them. It makes me start to wonder if we have guys in the FO just leaking **** to flush people out.

I just don't understand how we can think it's in the best interest of the organization to finish the season with the WR Corps we have...

What's best for Baker is what's best for the organization... I don't care if that means burning a 4th round pick or 5th... we have to add a reliable pass catcher for him to feel secure in or we risk him being exposed to permanent effects from this season...

Just now, Mind Character said:

I just don't understand how we can think it's in the best interest of the organization to finish the season with the WR Corps we have...

What's best for Baker is what's best for the organization... I don't care if that means burning a 4th round pick or 5th... we have to add a reliable pass catcher for him to feel secure in or we risk him being exposed to permanent effects from this season...

dede Westbrook? We should trade Tuh-rod for him 

Archived