Trades?

cattleman78

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Imagine the team of the third most popular sport in your country won a championship with the greatest player in the universe of said sport on said team. Then imagine giving credit to the coach of said team of said sport.

image.png

If we won the cricket world cup, a lot of men would still be in the nude. 

It is how we celebrate our achievements. 

48 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I'm disappointed we made no moves.  I get not wanting to overpay, but our #1 pick is in genuine jeopardy.  His development has to be our highest priority.

If Baker gets hurt, I'm probably out until next year.

What OL would you have traded for?  Tate seems redundant with Landry.  Wouldn’t have minded DT.  I don’t think trading in the middle of the season does really that much (gotta know playbooks) unless there’s familiarity between player and system or the person is a Wiley vet who can learn new playbooks quick so that leads us to pretty much Emmanuel Sanders (if he still remembers Haley’s playbook ) and levels bell 

12 minutes ago, mistakey said:

What OL would you have traded for?  Tate seems redundant with Landry.  Wouldn’t have minded DT.  I don’t think trading in the middle of the season does really that much (gotta know playbooks) unless there’s familiarity between player and system or the person is a Wiley vet who can learn new playbooks quick so that leads us to pretty much Emmanuel Sanders (if he still remembers Haley’s playbook ) and levels bell 

Who they’re likely not trading within the division.

15 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I'm disappointed we made no moves.  I get not wanting to overpay, but our #1 pick is in genuine jeopardy.  His development has to be our highest priority.

I know it won’t happen because Williams needs to win but if things got to bad I would bench him just to protect him from injury. But like I said I know it won’t happen 

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Couldn't have traded him if they wanted. He did not sign his tender.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/leveon-bell-didnt-sign-tender-steelers-stuck-without-220630099.html

Levels is one hell of an autocorrect for Le'Veon.

I was talking about Joe Flacco once and it autocorrected to Filatio. That derailed that thread real fast?? which was kind of my specialty back then

On 10/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, ReggieCamp said:

What moves where there to make that wouldn’t cost a lot?

there was nothing special WR unless you overpaid or got a WR running on empty. Thomas would have been nice but people are saying he is at the level of What Dez Bryant was last year. 

Also getting line help was going to be extremely. Good linemen are hard to get by. All the good ones are going to be kept. 

I would like to see Dorsey do what the Rams did  the offseason of Goff’s 2nd year where they totally remade the WR corps by bring in more talent to the cast they already had.

Archived