Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@AkronsWitness

 

I'd sooner keep tryod unless we get at least a 3rd to 4th at minimum. If we have to squeak out a win at the end of the year I'd sooner wr have tyrod on the team even if we went with Stanton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ehh, Tyrod still gives you a fighting chance if you have a good enough team around him. Stanton is full implosion and fire up the mock drafts

No he doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

ESPN can get bent with those garbage trades.

Lol those were hilarious.

A conditional 7th for a guy who prolly nets more than that with a compensatory pick after the season?

Why the hell would BB want Collins back now?  Garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cortes02 said:

These trades were on ESPN:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24951743/2018-nfl-midseason-trade-ideas-why-make-sense-teams-bill-barnwell#clejax

 


 

 

I know Jamie Collins hasn't made a big impact this year but throwing him away for a 7th rounder seems extreme to me.

 

Peace!!!

I believe trading Collins would cost us 14M. We’re not paying that for a 7th round pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN being garbage as usual? What a shock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I believe trading Collins would cost us 14M. We’re not paying that for a 7th round pick. 

Especially because he, like Jabril, played really good last game. I know Jamie Collins is overpaid compared to his production but I feel like some are going at little bit overboard calling him basically trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Especially because he, like Jabril, played really good last game. I know Jamie Collins is overpaid compared to his production but I feel like some are going at little bit overboard calling him basically trash.

I don’t think he’s trash I just think he lacks consistency and hustle. He can make some seriously fantastic plays. And then on backside runs, pitch’s ( that aren’t to his side ) and screens he gets super lazy and doesn’t run down the defender. I’ve seen too many times him not hustling and the RB cutting back inside and him not being there. It’s very aggravating to see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Especially because he, like Jabril, played really good last game. I know Jamie Collins is overpaid compared to his production but I feel like some are going at little bit overboard calling him basically trash.

No, he is basically trash. Last game was an exception. He’s terrible. Can’t cover can’t tackle and just doesn't seem to care. He’s jogging when everyone else is sprinting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I don’t think he’s trash I just think he lacks consistency and hustle. He can make some seriously fantastic plays. And then on backside runs, pitch’s ( that aren’t to his side ) and screens he gets super lazy and doesn’t run down the defender. I’ve seen too many times him not hustling and the RB cutting back inside and him not being there. It’s very aggravating to see 

Not denying it, but I also think he is not being used properly. Similar to Duke Johnson. Collins needs to basically be converted into a edge rusher similar to Avery on passing downs. They need to let him be a blitzer more often--which I cannot recall many times seeing him coming off the edge this season. His strengths are his coverage ability and his ability to apply pressure to the QB, but Gregg is using him as a early down run stopper and leaving Schobert/Kirksey on passing downs when Kirksey is the running down stopper.

Collins got his recognition in this league because of his playmaking ability and Gregg is currently regulated him to a run stuffing LB who occasionally drops into coverage. Its terrible misuse of his actual talents. I need to see him 6-7 times a game come flying off that edge at the QB and taking RBs/TEs in pass coverage. Not playing up the middle on 1st and 10 tracking down runningbacks.

 

Edited by AkronsWitness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OBJ is about to demand a trade. I’m not giving away a first for him but I would give them a 2nd and a mid round pick or a guy like Ogbah

Edit to add. We can afford to pay big money to two WR’s as we don’t have to pay our QB big money for a long time and the cap keeps going up

Edited by hornbybrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

OBJ is about to demand a trade. I’m not giving away a first for him but I would give them a 2nd and a mid round pick or a guy like Ogbah

Edit to add. We can afford to pay big money to two WR’s as we don’t have to pay our QB big money for a long time and the cap keeps going up

Can we trade for Barkley too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Can we trade for Barkley too

Some how I don’t think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But seriously, I think Beckham would be a great fit. A rookie QB that's heating up, a roster in need of a true X, his best college friend on the roster. I think the drama would be lessened as long as he got some targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

But seriously, I think Beckham would be a great fit. A rookie QB that's heating up, a roster in need of a true X, his best college friend on the roster. I think the drama would be lessened as long as he got some targets.

That’s exactly what I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×