Trades?

cattleman78

7 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

They dropped three TD’s today? They are definitely part of the problem 

Sorry incorrectly stated.Fundamentallythe offense is floored. Landry is a good wr and he is catching next to nothing. Hyde is getting too many touches, Duke is better same with chubb. Our players are being used wrong, I dont think adding guys fixes that.

We need to promote ratley and demote Callaway. 

I dont want to trade for a wr, I'd take Peterson if we could get it. 

We need another dt, de, and a rt imo.

23 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sorry incorrectly stated.Fundamentallythe offense is floored. Landry is a good wr and he is catching next to nothing. Hyde is getting too many touches, Duke is better same with chubb. Our players are being used wrong, I dont think adding guys fixes that.

We need to promote ratley and demote Callaway. 

I dont want to trade for a wr, I'd take Peterson if we could get it. 

We need another dt, de, and a rt imo.

Oh that I agree with, I’m pretty close to wanting just about every coach on that side of the ball gone

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

#1 WR, RT would fix a lot of things right now. They've got to get baker an X to throw to.

i think we have 2 sacks in the past two games. Why in the world can't we get to the QB???

Sashi keeps gutting the team. He's the worst. We'll never win without talent. 

Dorsey keeps signing old veterans. He's the worst. We need players.

We just don't have the talent to get to the quarterback. We need a difference maker at DE and DT. Our players are the worst.

Extend Hue.

Gregg is an elite defensive coordinator. Ignore your eyes and look at data rankings.

8 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

#1 WR, RT would fix a lot of things right now. They've got to get baker an X to throw to.

i think we have 2 sacks in the past two games. Why in the world can't we get to the QB???

We only have two threats to do and teams know this. Ogbah has been a big disappointment this year

16 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

we aren't covering for long enough, also garrett doesn't have an inside move. 

22 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Not only are opposing teams able to gameplan around Myles and Larry, they're also playing more snaps than anyone else at their respective positions BY FAR. It's clearly beginning to take it's toll. 

And yes, we desperately need a #1 WR. However, I'd be extremely disappointed if the Browns actually believe they can land one prior to the offseason. 

33 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

we aren't covering for long enough, also garrett doesn't have an inside move. 

Garrett is constantly held and it isn’t being called. Coley is not doing anything on the inside. They pretty much double team or chip Garrett and oginjobi. Put one man on coley and ogbah and that gets the job done.  That’s why he isn’t getting sacks. That and our cover 2 sucked today.

4 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Garrett is constantly held and it isn’t being called. Coley is not doing anything on the inside. They pretty much double team or chip Garrett and oginjobi. Put one man on coley and ogbah and that gets the job done.  That’s why he isn’t getting sacks. That and our cover 2 sucked today.

Our cover 2 has sucked all year. Cover 2 is the model t Ford of coverages, it was great at the time but out dated now. 

8 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Yeah he needs someone who will actually make a damned play.  I’m not a fan of Dez, but it’s prolly time to make that call right now.

8 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Part of it is the fact we played vet QB’s who get rid of the ball.  Rivers gets rid of the ball quickest in the league iirc.

The other side of it is we have a DE and a DT who are absolutely worthless in the pass game. I like a lot of Ogbah’s game, but there’s no reason a guy with his physical skills and a freak like Garrett (and Ogunjobi) drawing doubles that he shouldn’t be at least moderately productive. 

Havent seen sht from Avery in a while either, half a sack the last 4 games.

Archived