Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

Honestly, OL/TE is just as big of a need as WR, if not more.

We have not been able to adequately run the ball all season, unless you want to count Mariota .

I think the first thing we have to do to fix this offense might be to develop a steady running game. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Honestly, OL/TE is just as big of a need as WR, if not more.

We have not been able to adequately run the ball all season, unless you want to count Mariota .

I think the first thing we have to do to fix this offense might be to develop a steady running game. 

& DL 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

& DL 

The defense as a whole hasn't been awful, but honestly I'd probably replace Morgan/Orakpo before Jones. They have been pretty invisible all season.

We need another pass rusher on the interior, but they don't even necessarily have to start. It could be a DT who comes in on 3rd down solely to rush.

honestly, this loss might be worse than the 59-0 pats loss for me. that year we were a truly awful team (at least before VY came in and saved fisher’s job lol) and everyone knew we were gonna get smacked- it was really only a question of how badly. this is a team that actually has some talent (regardless of injuries) and came out looking like they were sleepwalking the entire game. just mind-boggling.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

As an overarching issue, if Mariota's feeling in his hand still hasn't returned, is it a worry at this point that it's never going to?

I was thinking about that today when the sideline reporter said that he still didn't have feeling in those fingers. I'd say it's a worry. I mean the one good thing is that he showed in the Eagles game that he can still throw without that, but I feel like the only one that will ever really know how much that numbness actually limits him is Mariota himself.  I mean I believe Wyatt said he took the glove off by the 4th quarter, but I don't think he even got another pass off without the glove on if I remember right. We're going to have some tough decisions to make on the Mariota front at the end of the season if the team keeps struggling like this offensively throughout the rest of the year. 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

At kickoff, tickets were down to $25. There’s no excuses. It’s just a ****ty football town.

I mean, did you happen to catch the product on the field? THAT’S why fans don’t come. 

Put a winner on the field and they will. They did during the McNair/George years and they currently do for the preds. And I mean a real winner, not a red headed stepchild that limps into the playoffs only to get anally raped in the 2nd round when they face a real team. 

Take it out on the fans all you want, but it’s still the garbage *** team we trot out year after year that’s the real culprit. There is no  excitement. There is nothing flashy. There is nothing fun to watch about this team.

Nashville might get a “hick” rap from the national media, but it is not Green Bay or Buffalo or even Pittsburgh. There is actually s*** to do in that town. Nashvillians are not going to flock to a boring *** team that literally no one actually believes is a true winner. 

This is what was so upsetting about the loss last week... Who didn't see this performance coming... And who didn't see us being completely dominated by the Chargers next week? 

Now we're starting at 3-4 going into the bye... With a road prime time game, then a visit from the Pat's, then on the road two weeks after that for another Monday nighter. 

This season could really get away from us quickly. 

6 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

This is what was so upsetting about the loss last week... Who didn't see this performance coming... And who didn't see us being completely dominated by the Chargers next week? 

Now we're starting at 3-4 going into the bye... With a road prime time game, then a visit from the Pat's, then on the road two weeks after that for another Monday nighter. 

This season could really get away from us quickly. 

On the flipside, we have 4 division games in the second half of the season. If the team can get it's head out of its "you know what", then the division is there for the taken.

Archived