Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

17 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Unpopular opinion: I think Tajae needs more targets. I know people don't like his speed or lack of play making ability, but I still like him. I don't think he is a bum. 

I like his hands overall and route running. 

I like Sharpe, he clearly knows how to run routes and can find that soft spot in the zone and more importantly him and Marcus seem to be on the same page more times than not.

People always compare Sharpe and Taylor and I’m not sure it’s the fans fault I think the way they have been used it forces the fans who like Sharpe to say they want to see more Sharpe and when Sharpes playing more it forces the Taylor fans to say they want more Taylor.

I think Davis Taylor and Sharpes skill sets all compliment eachother very well all I ask for is balance between the Sharpe and Taylor targets.

The only thing that has to get recognized from the Taylor camp is he’s had many opportunities to make plays and yes he has been PI’d a ton this year an none of them have been called but if he just finds a way to hang on to some of these balls we’re looking at a 4-1 team at the least and maybe 5-0

6 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I like Sharpe, he clearly knows how to run routes and can find that soft spot in the zone and more importantly him and Marcus seem to be on the same page more times than not.

People always compare Sharpe and Taylor and I’m not sure it’s the fans fault I think the way they have been used it forces the fans who like Sharpe to say they want to see more Sharpe and when Sharpes playing more it forces the Taylor fans to say they want more Taylor.

I think Davis Taylor and Sharpes skill sets all compliment eachother very well all I ask for is balance between the Sharpe and Taylor targets.

The only thing that has to get recognized from the Taylor camp is he’s had many opportunities to make plays and yes he has been PI’d a ton this year an none of them have been called but if he just finds a way to hang on to some of these balls we’re looking at a 4-1 team at the least and maybe 5-0

A comparison I heard for Sharpe was Cooper Kupp.  Obviously Kupp has been more productive as to date, but the analyst said they have the exact same skill set. Neither are fast but run routes well. And Sharpe is actually bigger than him somewhat.

But, I know people don't like him. I like him. I think he can be a real weapon in this offense. 

Taylor, who I liked originally, is now showing that he doesn't know how to track the deep ball. I think that really hurts who he can be as a receiver and really makes him more of a screen game guy than a complete player. 

Sharpe is going to have to show he can consistently separate before I'd say he could be a weapon. I think he are Taylor are both capable role players on an offense, but unless they add to their game I think we need someone else over them on the depth chart. 

Sharpe beat Taylor in snaps against Buffalo I believe. Will be curious to see how that develops going forward. 

Would like to see the #4 and #5 guys less involved in the passing game. Somehow they've been involved in crucial situations in the last two games.

Would like to continue to get Dion Lewis more involved in the passing game, especially with the absence of the TE position in that role 

26 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Taylor, who I liked originally, is now showing that he doesn't know how to track the deep ball. I think that really hurts who he can be as a receiver and really makes him more of a screen game guy than a complete player. 

Sharpe is going to have to show he can consistently separate before I'd say he could be a weapon. I think he are Taylor are both capable role players on an offense, but unless they add to their game I think we need someone else over them on the depth chart. 

Sharpe beat Taylor in snaps against Buffalo I believe. Will be curious to see how that develops going forward. 

Would like to see the #4 and #5 guys less involved in the passing game. Somehow they've been involved in crucial situations in the last two games.

Would like to continue to get Dion Lewis more involved in the passing game, especially with the absence of the TE position in that role 

As for guys over them in the depth chart, some interesting upcoming free agents are Golden Tate, Randall Cobb, Jermaine Kearse, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, and Jamison Crowder.

feel like Golden Tate would be a perfect fit for this team right now. Good route runner, sure-handed, doesn't have to be huge or fast just someone who can get open and catch these mid-range routes and fill some of what we lost with Delanie and Rishard

Archived