Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

10 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

That's the way to go.  I was in Seattle a couple of Septembers ago while they were chasing the wildcard, and scored some great Mariners tickets the day off, Felix pitched that night... paid like $40 and sat two rows from the Mariner's bench... all the kiddos around me got gameballs from Cano.  Same with the Orioles... got some great tix right behind the catcher (a couple of scouts were right in front of us) for about $30.

But I think football is different... or I guess it used to be.

I've never been to a Titans home game... and I think i'm too much of a control freak to go up to gameday without tickets already.  When I've seen them in Houston or AZ, I always try to get 50 yard line seats... even if upper deck... to get to see the whole game.  I've sat at Bowl games at the endzone, and it sucks when they're on the other side. Unfortunately I wasn't able to swing the Dallas game either. 

I'll make my way to a Nashville home game eventually... and I hope its a rocking crowd/game.  That's always been my dream... surrounded by 65k of my Titan brothers and sisters. 

Yeah, I think that’s the difference for us out of towners, and why we care. The dream is to come to Nashville and be surrounded by Titans fans. But in reality, it’s just so far away from it.

And yeah, waiting is definitely a bit scary. But almost always where you’ll get your best deal. Obviously it’s tougher to be willing to do that when you’re trying to build your trip around the game.

Yeah imagine if you are Adoree Jackson making what an 8th of what Butler does and you best believe Jackson is a better corner despite his flaws what you must be thunking. Butler playing way less is not a good sign.

Not that I blame them for playing him less as he sucks. Ryan to me has been solid I hope we can keep him around but with Butler's stupid contract may not happen.

As for the interior offensive line, Jones stinks and I would like to see what Levin can do at center. He was solid in the pre-season which is not a big deal but can't keep trotting out Jones.

Music city miracles has a good article on what blame that should be put on Robinson. Breaks down his good and bad moves I recommend all read it.

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I think that’s the difference for us out of towners, and why we care. The dream is to come to Nashville and be surrounded by Titans fans. But in reality, it’s just so far away from it.

And yeah, waiting is definitely a bit scary. But almost always where you’ll get your best deal. Obviously it’s tougher to be willing to do that when you’re trying to build your trip around the game.

This makes the most sense out of all the conversation. 

You come to the home city of your favorite team. And you expect to be in the mecca of Titans fans. 

Truth be told this is where you will find the most Titans fans in one place. But unfortunately there isn't a storied history to embrace. No museum. No stadium tour. No must visit bar or tavern full of Titans lore. 

You come here. You find a less than full stadium and even then it's a good number of opposing fans there. 

You just wanted to be where Titans play and cheer with majority of Titan fans because you come from a place where there are few to none around you. And you so let down. 

This makes sense to me. The city, team and experience would be such a disappointment. 

Archived