Jump to content
NudeTayne

Week 6 GDT: Which QB will have the most swagger?

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

^^^ C what I mean?  Browns fan, am I right?  They won 2 games in roughly 20 years and they think they the cats meow. 

If it’s brown flush it down. 

I heard Browns fans don't even flush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DawgX said:

This entire forum has 600-something posts. Think we can double that in this thread?

we can all make the chargers FF HOF, becoming Cheddars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

we can all make the chargers FF HOF, becoming Cheddars.

I nominate @malibuspeedrace for the San Diego Chargers forum Hall of Fame. All in favor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:
3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I nominate @malibuspeedrace for the San Diego Chargers forum Hall of Fame. All in favor?

seconded.

pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

^^^ C what I mean?  Browns fan, am I right?  They won 2 games in roughly 20 years and they think they the cats meow. 

If it’s brown flush it down. 

Yeah I'm not sure what to make of this sudden infestation. We need some febreze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I nominate @malibuspeedrace for the San Diego Chargers forum Hall of Fame. All in favor?

I nominate mastercheddar as Chargers HOF tribute. 

Is this thread the “If you build it, they will come” philosophy? Still no Bolts fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any affection I once felt for that team evaporated when they relocated to that trash city.

Relocation. Single most disgusting concept in American sports. Alongside refs screwing the Browns on purpose.

still... I’ll take an induction into the san diego chargers hof if there’s one going around. I can’t catch a break with the Browns hof. I would say it’s xenophobia stopping me from getting in but you guys seem to love Mega Ron. Just because he he flew for about 42 hours out of a 48 trip to watch the Browns... big deal

I might just start a Darnold hof to get you all back. Thick, trunky coastal kids allowed only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns still have Hue running the show, so it can't remain positive too long. 

Garrett is an injury waiting to happen.

Baker is a system quarterback who stares down his receivers.

I can't believe they picked that OSU CB at 4.  How dumb can you be!?!?

I hope they choke on their pumpkin spiced lattes.  Chargers 56 Browns 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

The Browns still have Hue running the show, so it can't remain positive too long. 

Garrett is an injury waiting to happen.

Baker is a system quarterback who stares down his receivers.

I can't believe they picked that OSU CB at 4.  How dumb can you be!?!?

I hope they choke on their pumpkin spiced lattes.  Chargers 56 Browns 2.

Because they're orange, In guessing!!??

tenor.gif

...

...

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×