Week 6 GDT: Which QB will have the most swagger?

NudeTayne

5 hours ago, Xenos said:

Hoping that this game doesn't come down to the a field goal by the Chargers and that we have the game well before then.

Funnily enough I have a feeling this game might come down to a last second field goal, and if it's Sturgis that has to take it.. Well, we probably drop to 3-3.

9 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Damn. I wanted to see if this thread could go 30 pages without any of us posting in it or even acknowledging the nonsense that appears to be transpiring. 

It was gonna make it until you came in and had to hear yourself post. Ugh...Charger fan is the worst!

23 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Too bad you guys (Browns fans) don’t play the Cardinals you might lift their posters out of the coma they are in

triggered-feminist.jpg

19 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Anywho back on topic I think we beat them brownies 28-23. Rivers gonna make a late game winning drive ?

I miss @offtopicBonanza23

17 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I came to this thread to see what LAC fans were thinking....just to find out that all of the Browns posters created a sub topic of our already existing GDT on the Browns board

giphy.gif

I've never been a prouder gif father at this moment.

17 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

I’m hoping to see the plane fly over. Hopefully someone’s takes a picture of it. Kicker that has never kicked in the NFL. Yea this is going to go well. 

No kicking needed. We showed those Browns. High fives all around, boys.

Archived