Jaguars sign OT Ereck Flowers to 1 year deal.

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

tenor.gif

Blake is too nice of a guy to be faced with those horrors.

we have some Guard right now projected to start at LT.  hes bad but maybe a change of scenery and maybe playing next to someone good could turn him better.  depending on the money i wouldnt be all opposed to signing him. we need at the least a 3rd tackle with experience since our staff refuses to dress our 4th round rookie who everyone is projecting to take over RT in the very near future(meaning at most 2 seasons). 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

we have some Guard right now projected to start at LT.  hes bad but maybe a change of scenery and maybe playing next to someone good could turn him better.  depending on the money i wouldnt be all opposed to signing him. we need at the least a 3rd tackle with experience since our staff refuses to dress our 4th round rookie who everyone is projecting to take over RT in the very near future(meaning at most 2 seasons). 

If I were the Jags I'd sign you to play tackle before I'd sign Flowers. You're at least likely to try to block the guy in front of you. Can't expect that from Flowers.

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

maybe a change of scenery and maybe playing next to someone good could turn him better.

A change of scenery isn't going to change the fact that he cares so little about preparation that he didn't know Calais Campbell is a power pass rusher.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

If I were the Jags I'd sign you to play tackle before I'd sign Flowers. You're at least likely to try to block the guy in front of you. Can't expect that from Flowers.

i trust tom if he deems him worthy of a spot then why not. he has the potential to be a good player. needs work obviously but maybe our OL Coach and HC(former OL coach) can get him to turn it around. some guys just dont thrive well in huge markets plus its not like the giants had good players over there to kinda mentor them along plus im sure we have an OL that played with for a few years in Linder. 

45 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

to be fair how many OL really shut down campbell. im just saying. 

no. Not shutting down Campbell is totally different from saying you thought he was a speed rusher because you did literally no homework on the guy.

Archived