Foster and Brown May Start at MLB

MKnight82

I think you warp some facts in order to put more on Allen for some things and take away things Allen did in some areas.

1. Shanahan was in control of football operations when we drafted Griffin. He had Kyle go and spend a week with Griffin at Baylor to personally work him out. So while Allen & Dan wanted him as well, so did Shanahan. Shanahan also was close friends with Fisher who coincidentally we traded up with to draft Griffin.

2. It is true that we used McCloughan in 2014 and 2017to help build our draft board but from all we know he didn't select the players. It's true McCloughan played a part in each draft but he didn't run either draft, that was Allen, Gruden & Campbell and probably Williams had some say as well.

3. It's pretty clear in 2014 & 2017 that Allen had final say. So while I won't take anything away from McCloughan's scouting work, I will give credit to Allen for the 2014 & 17 decisions to select who they selected.

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think you warp some facts in order to put more on Allen for some things and take away things Allen did in some areas.

1. Shanahan was in control of football operations when we drafted Griffin. He had Kyle go and spend a week with Griffin at Baylor to personally work him out. So while Allen & Dan wanted him as well, so did Shanahan. Shanahan also was close friends with Fisher who coincidentally we traded up with to draft Griffin.

2. It is true that we used McCloughan in 2014 and 2017to help build our draft board but from all we know he didn't select the players. It's true McCloughan played a part in each draft but he didn't run either draft, that was Allen, Gruden & Campbell and probably Williams had some say as well.

3. It's pretty clear in 2014 & 2017 that Allen had final say. So while I won't take anything away from McCloughan's scouting work, I will give credit to Allen for the 2014 & 17 decisions to select who they selected.

1.  Its a joke that you are still trying to pin this on Shanahan.  

2. LOL again.  This is so ridiculous.  Who cares who called in the pick?  All that matters is who told them to pick the player in the first place. 

3. Which is wrong.  

22 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

1.  Its a joke that you are still trying to pin this on Shanahan.  

2. LOL again.  This is so ridiculous.  Who cares who called in the pick?  All that matters is who told them to pick the player in the first place. 

3. Which is wrong.  

Well look int he mirror and I feel the same way about your opinions. It's known that you are part of a cult that wants to blame Allen for things he didn't even have a part of.

I'm sure if Scot McCloughan and Shanahan farted in your face that you'd blame Bruce Allen! Lol xD

Just now, turtle28 said:

Well look int he mirror and I feel the same way about your opinions. It's known that you are part of a cult that wants to blame Allen for things he didn't even have a part of.

I'm sure if Scot McCloughan and Shanahan farted in your face that you'd blame Bruce Allen! Lol xD

Except your opinions are crap and mine are based on facts from the real world.  

1 minute ago, Woz said:

@MKnight82, c'mon now. That was completely uncalled for. It's a new forum, let's let some of this go.

We are where we are. Who got us here or didn't at this point is irrelevant, and I apologize for stirring this pot.

What was uncalled for?  He posted some nonsense about someone farting in my face, I posted things that actually happened.  Yet I'm being called out?  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

What was uncalled for?  He posted some nonsense about someone farting in my face, I posted things that actually happened.  Yet I'm being called out? 

I missed that. My apologies. However, the dismissive "your opinions are crap" is still uncalled for.

@turtle28, that also was uncalled for. Even as a hypothetical. Both of you need to better than this.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I missed that. My apologies. However, the dismissive "your opinions are crap" is still uncalled for.

@turtle28, that also was uncalled for. Even as a hypothetical. Both of you need to better than this.

When someone posts gross inaccuracies of what actually happened I don't think calling that "crap" is unfounded.  

When someone posts gross inaccuracies of what actually happened I don't think calling that "crap" is unfounded.  

There's a difference in saying "that's inaccurate" and this.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Except your opinions are crap and mine are based on facts from the real world.  

You know that.

Again, when said opinion is gross inaccuracies of what actually happened.....

Your previous message was not focused on just on what happened at hand, but in general. That goes more to targeting the poster and not their message.

If you want to bring it up with @Webmaster, be my guest. Otherwise, let's clean it up and let it go.

Archived