Raiders vs Seahawks England Game. Why Didn't they give the ball to Lynch!

Humble_Beast

Game will be played in London.... Series All Time 28-24 in favor of the Raiders....

Raiders 1-4 vs Seahawks 2-3

main-qimg-c2e6e993f79945d4f6dba798c9bc95

1411922886167_wps_44_An_Oakland_Raiders_

J9dU1_5G_400x400.jpg

Classic Ole AFC West opponents  from Back in the Day.. I use to hate Joey Galloway because he was so fast

Marshawn Lynch vs his old team

Seahawks_Raiders_Football9_194411-1020x7

Vintage 90s

Discuss

We have 2 obvious give it to lynch but do the opposite fails already. Wilson is going to feast like a starving lion with a fresh kill on our pathetic pass rush. He has the Houdini capabilities we wish Carr had. If our offense doesn’t click we are looking at another chargers showing.

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm optimistic about this one. Seattle's O-line is so bad even our D can get some pressure.

Wilson is going to look like Jesus is at QB. I feel bad for our defense. It’s gonna be ugly or a shoot out. Which Carr are we getting the timid one read fall down when he sees pressure or the Carr with fight and the will to win?

I absolutely hate when we play in London games.

Looking forward to our CBs. Worley looked good last week, and Conley looked solid the first few weeks. Curious to see how many snaps he gets.

Really hoping KO plays. Missed him a lot last week. 

Expecting a closer game than last week. 

12 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Worley and Conley should be starting

our safety situation is so bad if they won’t play KJ then trade him

I was talking out secondary in general replace the safeties. Put Conley n Worley as cb starters. It can’t hurt what is already broken

2 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

I wonder this too. The Ike a straight tank job if not for real reasons.

"they're treating him as a rookie" because he only played in two games last year.  

But that kind of defeats the narrative of "getting something out of the last few draft classes" ?

Archived