Week 6 - Rams at Broncos

RamRod

An interesting thing to know is Gurley has 101 rushing attempts in 11 personnel. The Broncos give up over 7ypc in 11 personnel. That is another reason why Gurley should feast. Gurley career high in rushing yards came in Week 5 of his rookie season in 2015 against the Packers. He had 159yds rushing on 30 carries which was also a career high as well. Under McVay, Gurley averages 21 rushing attempts on the road. I think he gets over 21 rushing attempts. I think he gets at least 140yds rushing with another 3tds. 

Ill make my full predictions tomorrow for the rest of the team and my official score.

So this game is hard to predict outside of Gurley because of the weather conditions. I am still going to predict the Rams to score at least 30pts because thats what they do. Rams will win 30-14.

Goff - 250yds passing and 1td

Gurley - 140yds rushing, 3 rushing tds, and a 2pt conversion; 5 catches for 60yds receiving

Kupp - 6 catches for 80yds and 1td

Cooks - 5 catches for 60yds

Woods - 4 catches for 50yds

Defense comes away with 4 sacks and force 3 turnovers. 

I think we're going to have a tougher game this week than some might expect. I think Denver will try to keep our offense off of the field by running the ball and using short and safe passing plays to dink and dunk us. That being said, we should win this one anyway. 

My thoughts of the first half was the Rams defense is looking better today than it did in the previous 3 games. Although the Broncos offense isnt the Chargers, Vikings, or a Wilson led Seahawks. The Rams offense need to keep feeding Gurley the ball. He was running wild and then McVay took Gurley out for plays while the Rams started passing the ball and wasnt running late in the 2nd quarter. So I expect McVay to lean heavy on Gurley in the second half. I also want to see some Gurley screen passes. That will negate the pass rush the Broncos are sending on Goff. Miller and Chubb are great at getting to the QB and they have gotten to Goff more times than I care to count. So feed Gurley more on the ground and through the air. The Rams will be fine. 

Archived