Week 6 - Rams at Broncos

RamRod

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Pumped to go to 6-0.

Another close win. If we keep letting teams hang around might not be so lucky the next time.

We didn't let them hang around. We had a 10 point lead going into the final minute. We didn't play our best game, but the Broncos also benefited from some truly atrocious calls.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

And we still haven't beaten a good team!

I hope you are joking right lol

Chargers look good. They only have 2 losses and both came against the best teams in the NFL

The Vikings are a good team. Have they had their struggles? Yes but they are still amongst the best in the NFC

The Seahawks in Seattle and the Broncos in Denver back to back is HARD. Like fans can piss pour those games in that environment because none of us had to actually play in it. It rained in Seattle and snowed in Denver. The Rams are like dang it lol. Like those two games showed the Rams toughness. Forget Stephen A. Smith saying the Rams cant go to Philly or Green Bay in the playoffs and win when the weather conditions arent great like it is in Los Angeles. The Rams just proved back to back games in unfavorable conditions they can win all by leaning on Gurley who has surpassed Goff and Mahomes in the MVP discussion. We will see what Mahomes do tonight but as of today Gurley has my vote for MVP. The scary thing is, I felt like McVay shouldve gave him the ball more. He couldve had an even bigger day but McVay decided to throw more than he shouldve. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I hope you are joking right lol

Chargers look good. They only have 2 losses and both came against the best teams in the NFL

The Vikings are a good team. Have they had their struggles? Yes but they are still amongst the best in the NFC

The Seahawks in Seattle and the Broncos in Denver back to back is HARD. Like fans can piss pour those games in that environment because none of us had to actually play in it. It rained in Seattle and snowed in Denver. The Rams are like dang it lol. Like those two games showed the Rams toughness. Forget Stephen A. Smith saying the Rams cant go to Philly or Green Bay in the playoffs and win when the weather conditions arent great like it is in Los Angeles. The Rams just proved back to back games in unfavorable conditions they can win all by leaning on Gurley who has surpassed Goff and Mahomes in the MVP discussion. We will see what Mahomes do tonight but as of today Gurley has my vote for MVP. The scary thing is, I felt like McVay shouldve gave him the ball more. He couldve had an even bigger day but McVay decided to throw more than he shouldve. 

I really shouldn't have to explain this to anybody but lets go ahead and do it anyways. Every week we hear the same damned thing from opposing fans and other teams fans in general. You get why I'm saying that now? If not I can explain it further maybe some time down the road. 

Today was another Gurley game. I said before this 3 game road stretch that it would be Gurley games. He ran all over Seattle. He destroyed Denver. Next stop is San Fran. Goff had his worst game of the season even though that pick wasnt his fault. It was just bad luck. Denver pass rush is crazy good as we all know. Chubb is a monster and we know Miller is the best EDGE rusher along with Mack. They will make any oline look bad especially at home. The Rams didnt survive they showed toughness to pound it. Again, I felt McVay shouldve ran more but he got pass happy which I like the aggressiveness unless you are facing a team that cant stop the run and your back is having a career game. Goff will be fine next week against the Niners but I see Gurley dominating again. 

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We didn't let them hang around. We had a 10 point lead going into the final minute. We didn't play our best game, but the Broncos also benefited from some truly atrocious calls.

Excuses. The refs didn’t make Case throw for over 300+ 

there were bad calls. But my god we shouldn’t allow 20 points to the crappy Broncos. 

Archived