Week 6 - Rams at Broncos

RamRod

1 hour ago, Flounch said:

Last week without Cooks and Kupp in second half, Goff played well. 

But that kind of game yesterday when the Oline was not clean. We could see Goff not confortable when under true pressure. He has to improve on that and i don't care what he did the last 5 games, he has to improve. 

Every player in this league can improve. I'm not concerned about one off day from Goff. The coverage was a much bigger issue against the Broncos than pressure. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

LT had 7 TD's thru week 6 in his record breaking season. He also had 5 games were he scored 0. 

Todd has 11.. Let's get it... 

Can he do it :D 

I dont see a game this season where Gurley doesnt score a td. The Rams march up and down the field and when they get into the redzone they pound Gurley. Im on the record to say he is going to score at least a td in every game. 

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Im on the record to say he is going to score at least a td in every game. 

To be fair, you are the most optimistic fan I’ve seen in all my 20+ years on the internet. The day you say anything even vaguely negative about the Rams, I’ll be in mourning. 

xD

15 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

To be fair, you are the most optimistic fan I’ve seen in all my 20+ years on the internet. The day you say anything even vaguely negative about the Rams, I’ll be in mourning. 

xD

You must havent been around after that Miami game in 2016 when I officially was on the Fisher need to get fired bandwagon lol.

As for Gurley, I get the sense that Gurley is going to score every week just because the of what the offense is doing every week and I dont see a team stopping the Rams. Like the Broncos and the weather slowed the Rams down a bit. Even then I come away saying, the Rams still had over 400yds of offense. They got to the redzone on multiple occasions and had to settle for FGs and they didnt have an effective Kupp for the 2nd half. The only game I can see that Gurley has a shot not scoring is in Chicago. There could be alot of snow where the field is actually bad. Plus the Bears defense is really good. Outside of that game and an injury of course, I dont see a game moving forward where I think, Gurley might not score. He is just a machine. 

On 10/15/2018 at 2:43 PM, stl4life07 said:

You must havent been around after that Miami game in 2016 when I officially was on the Fisher need to get fired bandwagon lol.

Took you that long? Sheesh 

At least the niners moved on quickly when they made a bad hire 

How long until mcvay inevitably hits a bump in the road? 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Took you that long? Sheesh 

At least the niners moved on quickly when they made a bad hire 

How long until mcvay inevitably hits a bump in the road? 

I don’t know. Quite frankly I don’t care to try to predict that speed bump. All I know is McVay is the real deal and the Rams are in great hands with McVay.

41 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I don’t know. Quite frankly I don’t care to try to predict that speed bump. All I know is McVay is the real deal and the Rams are in great hands with McVay.

11-1 away from LA since he took over. Unbelievable.

Archived