Help from the draft...

sryan66611

So looking right now super early but In your opinion which of the draft prospects that most were interested in (or just you) think would have made the most impact or helped us the most this season.  It doesn't have to be someone we could have been in position to draft such as saquon or chubb etc..   just people you thought about taking with that draft pick.  I know who most will say just curious..

So for me I would go with Saquon Barkley.  I feel that he would have had a great impact on our offense to open it up a bit more and if used right a threat in the passing game as well.  I thought about others like Denzel Ward who is on pace to be the Defensive ROY but i really wasnt high on him at all during the draft I thought he was undersized and just wouldn't be able to compensate for that in the league.   I know the defense is looking bleak but for me I wanted Saquon or Quenton Nelson (he is struggling a bit) so thats why I went with Saquon.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Barkley leads the NFL in negative yards.

Derwin James has been a stud since week one. Our secondary is the worst in the league. Makes sense to me to go with him.

It’s hard toreview stats Bc I’ve watched a few giants games and that line is horrible. He has negative runs but he has to create a lot of positive yards on his own 

3 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

It’s hard toreview stats Bc I’ve watched a few giants games and that line is horrible. He has negative runs but he has to create a lot of positive yards on his own 

It's not all on him. But he misses holes and has a tendency to try to "Reggie Bush it" and take everything outside. I saw a couple good breakdowns on Twitter and was actually shocked.

10 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Derwin James and minkah Fitzpatrick look like studs. I liked both of them and believe we passed on them. 

Vea looked like a beast against Chicago so we’ll see. 

I was on that Minkah bandwagon hard. I etched my name in the front seat and everything. ?

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I encouraged everyone to join me. There was plenty of room for all.

Indeed you were very accommodating.  I hope the current regime survives because what we learned is PR has a damn good source to Licht s draft board.  No one outside the scouting community valued Vea that highly.  Pretty interesting to watch the Bears double Vea on pass protection and single GMC.  I hope Vea can stay healthy because with experience it could be really fun to watch.

Archived