Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sryan66611

Help from the draft...

Recommended Posts

Yep,

I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick and he was one of the guys I liked as well.  I would probably at this moment take him instead of Vea as well.  Not that I dont like Vea I just feel he wasn't and still isn't an immediate impact guy.  I did like the little bit I saw of him against the Bears though hopefully he can continue the progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep,

I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick and he was one of the guys I liked as well.  I would probably at this moment take him instead of Vea as well.  Not that I dont like Vea I just feel he wasn't and still isn't an immediate impact guy.  I did like the little bit I saw of him against the Bears though hopefully he can continue the progress.

Yeah. I mean. Vea is a beast. But we had huge needs in the secondary. Taking an immediate impact guy like Fitz/James should've been a no-brainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the potential of the duo Whitehead and Evans.  That P word is dangerous.  We 'll see if Whitehead can stay healthy.  Keeping Evans in centerfield as much as possible is a good thing.  Whitehead adds a physical element  and should improve his coverage skills with reps over time.  Much like Vea, it s all about health with Whitehead right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hernandez. Run game would actually be working. I’d swap RoJo and Stewart for him right now.

 

Isiah oliver? He looks to be a good CB to me when I seen him last Sunday. HAve no idea why he isnt starting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hernandez. Run game would actually be working. I’d swap RoJo and Stewart for him right now.

 

Isiah oliver? He looks to be a good CB to me when I seen him last Sunday. HAve no idea why he isnt starting.

Don’t think we had a shot at Hernandez 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Don’t think we had a shot at Hernandez 

We didn’t. Im implying I would trade two seconds for Hernandez. Trade up and secure a G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, indifference said:

Hernandez. Run game would actually be working. I’d swap RoJo and Stewart for him right now.

 

Isiah oliver? He looks to be a good CB to me when I seen him last Sunday. HAve no idea why he isnt starting.

I would have probably done this too... Even before the hindsight I think Hernandez is going to be a good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, indifference said:

We didn’t. Im implying I would trade two seconds for Hernandez. Trade up and secure a G.

True. And taken Royce freeman in the back half of round 2 instead of two corners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember on draft day I wanted Guice so much and then we took Rojo outchh, after that i wanted Donte Jackson,who look good for the Panthers, we took MJ who look ok... 

in the first i wanted James too, but im fine with Vea.. was not my favorite but I think he will help a lot in the futur.. vea+Whitehead look good to me right now.. Sure Derwin look amazing with Chargers, (Mcdougald look very good with Seahawks).. i think the coaching staff and the scheme is the probleme and im pretty sure James look bad in our défense too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×