Help from the draft...

sryan66611

Yep,

I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick and he was one of the guys I liked as well.  I would probably at this moment take him instead of Vea as well.  Not that I dont like Vea I just feel he wasn't and still isn't an immediate impact guy.  I did like the little bit I saw of him against the Bears though hopefully he can continue the progress.

46 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep,

I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick and he was one of the guys I liked as well.  I would probably at this moment take him instead of Vea as well.  Not that I dont like Vea I just feel he wasn't and still isn't an immediate impact guy.  I did like the little bit I saw of him against the Bears though hopefully he can continue the progress.

Yeah. I mean. Vea is a beast. But we had huge needs in the secondary. Taking an immediate impact guy like Fitz/James should've been a no-brainer.

I really like the potential of the duo Whitehead and Evans.  That P word is dangerous.  We 'll see if Whitehead can stay healthy.  Keeping Evans in centerfield as much as possible is a good thing.  Whitehead adds a physical element  and should improve his coverage skills with reps over time.  Much like Vea, it s all about health with Whitehead right now. 

50 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hernandez. Run game would actually be working. I’d swap RoJo and Stewart for him right now.

Isiah oliver? He looks to be a good CB to me when I seen him last Sunday. HAve no idea why he isnt starting.

Don’t think we had a shot at Hernandez 

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Hernandez. Run game would actually be working. I’d swap RoJo and Stewart for him right now.

Isiah oliver? He looks to be a good CB to me when I seen him last Sunday. HAve no idea why he isnt starting.

I would have probably done this too... Even before the hindsight I think Hernandez is going to be a good one

I remember on draft day I wanted Guice so much and then we took Rojo outchh, after that i wanted Donte Jackson,who look good for the Panthers, we took MJ who look ok... 

in the first i wanted James too, but im fine with Vea.. was not my favorite but I think he will help a lot in the futur.. vea+Whitehead look good to me right now.. Sure Derwin look amazing with Chargers, (Mcdougald look very good with Seahawks).. i think the coaching staff and the scheme is the probleme and im pretty sure James look bad in our défense too

Archived