Game Day Thread: Rams @ Broncos

champ11

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

11 more games is too much 

Year three of this fam. How many fun games have we had in that span?

Siemian goes off against Cinci. Cowboys blowout. Idk that's all I got off the top of my head

Just now, champ11 said:

Year three of this fam. How many fun games have we had in that span?

Siemian goes off against Cinci. Cowboys blowout. Idk that's all I got off the top of my head

Man. That's a tough one. So many of the wins were too frustrating to really enjoy. That Cowboys game is the only unforgettable one for me. Regardless of context, it's always nice to kick the crap out of that team. 

10 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Man. That's a tough one. So many of the wins were too frustrating to really enjoy. That Cowboys game is the only unforgettable one for me. Regardless of context, it's always nice to kick the crap out of that team. 

At least in the Tebow years, there was a wacky sense of anything can happen.  This ineptitude is soul crushing.  I'm hoping Kelly gets some run just to see if he has anything.  A decent QB with the skill position talent would make for a fun offense.   Thats assuming capable play calling

27 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

You have to wonder if the play-calling is because Musgrave isn't up to it or because Keenum is just that bad - imo it looks like the latter.

Probably a good time to figure that out. Keenums gettin' killed the last few games. Over a dozen combined sacks/hits per game. That'll get a guy hearin' footsteps fast.

We sorta destroyed Siemien that way. Before we toss Kelly in we might want to get it figured out.

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

That's what i'm talking about. My good lad from welsh.. Sig bet there mate..

Drink whiskey with me my boy. Sig bet till the super bowl is over.

Haha, I would never bet on the Denver Broncos winning a game.

19 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Is it a fact Case is better than Trevor?

Bc for that contract I'm saying its a toss up 

we'd be better off just having trevor out  there and not being locked into a 2 year deal, but Case is clearly a better player IMO

Archived