Sign in to follow this  
champ11

Game Day Thread: Rams @ Broncos

My dad just said that the Rams should have gone for it. I can't disagree. This Denver team doesn't believe in their coaches. Next time they get it that close, they should.

Sadly being down 6 is a win for this coaching staff...they will do okay till the game plan doesn't workout for them about halfway through the 2nd quarter...I'd bet an omaha steak on it. 

2 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Lol! Wow! No need to talk trash, we suck.

Totally exemplary of the team and the season.

Waiting for the Keenum redzone pic.

Edited by jsthomp2007

1 minute ago, iLikeDefense said:

This team cannot tackle.

They can..they just aren't...they don't care.

The Broncos can’t stop the run in 11 personnel and Gurley is stredding y’all defense up. So sorry because y’all deserve better than this.

It sucks to watch but I'd rather not delay the inevitable. Winning this game would've given some credence to the "Vance Joseph made the necessary changes" and "this team isn't THAT far away" narrative that we all know is bullshi+. 

Us getting steamrolled is (hopefully) just the worse in "it gets worse before it gets better"

Edited by bMiller031

Just now, bMiller031 said:

It sucks to watch but I'd rather not delay the inevitable. Winning this game would've given some credence to the "Vance Joseph made the necessary changes" and "this team isn't THAT far away" narrative that we all know is bullshi+. 

Actually rooting for the Rams...is that bad?  They are what the Broncos should be...balanced...well coached...

Should have just resigned Brock...he would have played for the Broncos for a gameday breakfast burritos.