Game Day Thread: Rams @ Broncos

champ11

If you are that far in distance, why not throw it deep to Sutton?  Four things will happen...he will either catch and you get a first...or, you get a good chance at a pass interference and it is first down, or Keenum throw an another INT in an area of the field that is as good as punt, or there is an incomplete pass which yielded the same results as punting.  I bet with the leaping ability of Sutton and the benefit of a pass interference going to the receivers, that 70% of the time you'd make the first down.

Just now, jsthomp2007 said:

If you are that far in distance, why not throw it deep to Sutton?  Four things will happen...he will either catch and you get a first...or, you get a good chance at a pass interference and it is first down, or Keenum throw an another INT in an area of the field that is as good as punt, or there is an incomplete pass which yielded the same results as punting.  I bet with the leaping ability of Sutton and the benefit of a pass interference going to the receivers, that 70% of the time you'd make the first down.

Yeah, you’d think that’s what Keenum would do.

1 minute ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Not sure the OL can pass block long enough for Sutton to run 30 yards lol

Just now, bMiller031 said:

Not sure the OL can pass block long enough for Sutton to run 30 yards lol

Good point!  Just throw it in his direction wherever he is...at least the pass interference will get a first, and if he throws a pic...he is used to that by now.

Archived