2018-2019 NCAAB Thread

11sanchez11

I can't believe Roy didn't call a TO at ~8 seconds when the defense got set. At that point you completely lose advantage that comes with not calling a TO in that situation and 8 seconds is more than enough time.

UVA, Zaga, Duke and winner of UK/Tenn are the 1 seeds (even if they go on to lose in title game since that'd be Sunday). Even if Duke loses tomorrow I think they still have it since Michigan and MSU won't get to play each other until title game which won't matter, and without adding a Michigan/MSU win to their resume they fall a bit short of Duke.

16 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I can't believe Roy didn't call a TO at ~8 seconds when the defense got set. At that point you completely lose advantage that comes with not calling a TO in that situation and 8 seconds is more than enough time.

UVA, Zaga, Duke and winner of UK/Tenn are the 1 seeds (even if they go on to lose in title game since that'd be Sunday). Even if Duke loses tomorrow I think they still have it since Michigan and MSU won't get to play each other until title game which won't matter, and without adding a Michigan/MSU win to their resume they fall a bit short of Duke.

I don't follow college basketball so excuse my ignorance.  Does FSU have a shot at a 1 seed with a win over Duke?

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

When Bill Self goes to the Bulls the KU/UCLA bidding war over Tony Bennett will be fun.

UCLA should go after someone that has a more up and down style of play. Bennett doesn't recruit well because his style of play doesn't appeal to high profile recruits.